Online sales of RSD 2016 releases

Spoonful just posted a list of what they have left. https://www.facebook.com/spoonfulrecords/?fref=nf

They don't sell online nor do they ship. You have to have someone pick it up for you. (Though they will let you pay over the phone with a credit card.) I'm trying to find a friend in Columbus who can get me that Brian Fallon 10-inch.

EDIT: My friend who lives in Columbus is off today and is gonna go get one for me! YUS!

thank you to everyone posting these updates and to the stores sending stuff out all over the place! I've been able to get everything from one place or another and it's pretty amazing.

For those asking about Phish Hoist i know waterloo records here in austin had a lot - like 20 or more - a couple days ago for 49.99.

They said they would ship at some point but weren't clear when so if you still need one give them a call at 512-474-2500.

They don't sell online nor do they ship. You have to have someone pick it up for you. (Though they will let you pay over the phone with a credit card.) I'm trying to find a friend in Columbus who can get me that Brian Fallon 10-inch.

EDIT: My friend who lives in Columbus is off today and is gonna go get one for me! YUS!

Shit, I thought they shipped. My bad.

thank you to everyone posting these updates and to the stores sending stuff out all over the place! I've been able to get everything from one place or another and it's pretty amazing.

For those asking about Phish Hoist i know waterloo records here in austin had a lot - like 20 or more - a couple days ago for 49.99.

They said they would ship at some point but weren't clear when so if you still need one give them a call at 512-474-2500.

waterloo tends to be a bitch about mail orders of RSD items.  

more often than not, they will refuse to do any M/Os until at least one month has passed.

Wow, Norman Records went immediately to sold out. No  way there was more than one copy or anyone can check out in a nanosecond.

Piccadilly seems to have come through and only 3.9GBP ship to US.

That's insanely cheap. Sites regularly charge more than that for domestic postage (see Townsend above - £4.50 for one item in the UK).

On the subject of Townsend, I was surprised to hear they had been allowed back into RSD having been banned for a year after 'irregularities in the management of an Ebay account linked to the store'.

https://www.facebook.com/lovemusicscotland/posts/607023496040346

http://www.factmag.com/2014/04/23/record-store-day-organisers-monitoring-ebay-hour-by-hour-as-paul-weller-hunts-down-touts/