Alkaline Trio Box Set - hearing offers

buffalo716tapes

Didn't think I'd sell it but with some the offers I'm getting I just might.

First dibs kid wasn't cash ready and has gone dark.

I'm taking offers on my alkaline trio box set.

Only three of the LPs are opened. Good Mournjng / Goddamnit/ maybe I'll catch fire. Records are in amazing shape.

There is one flaw in box but will post link with pictures.

If you are interested in owning this please pm with offers and I will be happy to send name and dated photos.

Have a good Sunday.

P.s. Willing to go cheaper if you have a copy of good mourning to trade with it on top of cash.

i can respect that.

figured if this sells it will go to a collector. I am not in a rush but i could use the funds so it is listed and is why i wont lower cost. keeping it cheaper than all resales i have been able to find which went anywhere from 450-800

Right on. I totally understand/respect that. I think it's going to be a tough sell, but best of luck :)

On 4/29/2016 at 3:29 PM, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

I mean... I get that there is demand for this out there somewhere, but I just can't figure out how there is when you can get all the Alk3 albums worth listening to for ~$60 shipped. People are nuts. Good luck, dude.

I mean, to be fair, Crimson and Good Mourning are climbing up there, but unless these are off of different plates than the existing two presses, I don't have any interest (and still wouldn't at what the box goes for) because I've heard both pressings of both albums and they sounded like shit.

34 minutes ago, Issei Hyoudou said:

I mean, to be fair, Crimson and Good Mourning are climbing up there, but unless these are off of different plates than the existing two presses, I don't have any interest (and still wouldn't at what the box goes for) because I've heard both pressings of both albums and they sounded like shit.

not sure if new plates, Good mourning did sounds pretty good but i don't have a super high end system so i am not sure.

to my knowledge the only difference as far as pressing is the exclusive colorway for all the records!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...