PO now: Gates - Parallel Lives

Dude still kicked a young girl. Notice how I said from shitty to worse, dude still sucks

I'm not trying to start a fight, but that was totally not a kick. Dude nudged her off stage with foot. It was more of a half-leap push than anything.

You've seen the video, right?

A kick is what the Every Time I Die guitarist did to the kid's cell phone when he tried to take a stage-selfie. Swift, on-point, and beautiful. haha

I'm not trying to start a fight, but that was totally not a kick. Dude nudged her off stage with foot. It was more of a half-leap push than anything.

You've seen the video, right?

A kick is what the Every Time I Die guitarist did to the kid's cell phone when he tried to take a stage-selfie. Swift, on-point, and beautiful. haha

Property destruction, gross.

When did being a shitty person become acceptable?

Too politically correct to get the reference? Stop bringing this shit into every PN band's thread. This isn't AP.net or whatever the fuck Tate calls it now.

On topic: This album is gonna be great, and the variants look awesome as usual. Sucks that the screen printed cover isn't half as cool as the standard one. I actually really like that standard cover a lot.

On topic: This album is gonna be great, and the variants look awesome as usual. Sucks that the screen printed cover isn't half as cool as the standard one. I actually really like that standard cover a lot.

good thing we can just take it out of the cover;)

love this band, song is good though hope it's not the best one on the new album

good thing we can just take it out of the cover;)

love this band, song is good though hope it's not the best one on the new album

Yeah the screen print cover is suuuuper lame, but i'm hoping the 180g black has superior sonics.

Picked up the orange crush variant, too. May have you get one of the tour ones depending on how that looks, although I'm not stoked on it being a haze.

This new track is incredible. Listnened to Bloom & Breathe on my way to get lunch today, it's weird having that album not be the most current thing any more haha.

Yeah the screen print cover is suuuuper lame, but i'm hoping the 180g black has superior sonics.

Picked up the orange crush variant, too. May have you get one of the tour ones depending on how that looks, although I'm not stoked on it being a haze.

This new track is incredible. Listnened to Bloom & Breathe on my way to get lunch today, it's weird having that album not be the most current thing any more haha.

What's your set up anyway?

PNE189.jpg

Red splatter actually looks way better than the other variants. Might go headfirst for that one. The Orange/Blood Red crush isn't pictured, though, that might be the most killer one of all.

Yeah I'm glad I didn't go for the red, white and blue variant; that looks nothing like the mockup, and looks exactly like the Hallie Rose variant of "Hiraeth" by Shy, Low anyway. Never a big fan of non-clear splatters.

I'm hoping the orange crush lives up to the mock-up potential though, because that looked so sick.

Where did you find this picture? And did it say why the orange crush wasn't mentioned?

My heart sank a little when I saw that record on the far right, and thinking it was going to be the orange crush variant....