PO now: Gates - Parallel Lives

• 3 years later...

Dude from Gates just posted this to FB. Many musicians are service industry workers when not playing. It's going to be tough for them.

Hello everyone. I will be livestreaming a stripped down set of Gates songs on Youtube and Instagram tomorrow evening at 8PM EST.

Due to losing all three of my jobs this week, and with the go ahead from my bandmates I'll be accepting donations to my personal Venmo and Paypal during the set. If you can't afford to donate, please tune in anyway and enjoy the show. My number one aim is to give you something to do for a night during all this. I'm forever grateful to have your words of encouragement and enthusiastic support, and I'm excited to play for you all. 2764.png❤️ Kevin

Here is the link for the Youtube stream, which will have higher quality audio:

https://youtu.be/WfeptWI1BFo

safe_image.php?d=AQCheNKX9hEHPJRJ&w=540&

2 hours ago, dapeebs said:

Been waiting on some new material for these guys. Bloom & Breathe has to be in my top 5 albums for the 2010's. 

Going to try to tune in tomorrow. This whole pandemic thing is going to RUIN smaller bands. Gonna be hard to try to support them all monetarily. 

I feel the same way.  I want to give so many bands money, but then I have to think about me having money...

On 3/17/2020 at 1:51 PM, lexicondevil said:

Dude from Gates just posted this to FB. Many musicians are service industry workers when not playing. It's going to be tough for them.

Hello everyone. I will be livestreaming a stripped down set of Gates songs on Youtube and Instagram tomorrow evening at 8PM EST.

Due to losing all three of my jobs this week, and with the go ahead from my bandmates I'll be accepting donations to my personal Venmo and Paypal during the set. If you can't afford to donate, please tune in anyway and enjoy the show. My number one aim is to give you something to do for a night during all this. I'm forever grateful to have your words of encouragement and enthusiastic support, and I'm excited to play for you all. 2764.png❤️ Kevin

Here is the link for the Youtube stream, which will have higher quality audio:

https://youtu.be/WfeptWI1BFo

safe_image.php?d=AQCheNKX9hEHPJRJ&w=540&

Happening now. Kick down a few bucks to help a musician we dig.

• 1 year later...
22 hours ago, jerseydave77 said:

What label are they with currently? 

I wasn't in love with the last album but dig their body of work and will be in on a new album. 

yeah Parallel Lives didn't hit me the way the debut EP and Bloom did; it was a little more poppy and not so edgy.  It's not bad though, and I enjoy it more now.