Widening Center Holes on Records?

So a few of the records I bought recently have center holes that barely fit on the turntable. (Bayside-Killing Time RP and Sufjan Stevens-Illinoise 10th RP). They go on fine with a little push but getting them off is nearly impossible and scary. The records bend ever so slightly and I'm afraid I'm going to warp the record/break it.

So with all that in mind should I try to widen the center hole? I'm pretty sure a tiny mm/nm would be plenty, but I don't want to tear the center labels either. I don't know whats worse, potentially warping the record from taking it off the platter or purposely damaging the record.

That was the most angry help I've ever received. 

Thanks for the tip though. My guess was either X-acto knife or dremmel with a tiny bit. Figured it was something other's have experienced.

not angry, just short, sweet, helpful and to the point before this thread spirals downwards like every other one. I realize the search function here doesn't work well but its been covered many times and a quick youtube (see above) or google search would have given you the answer you needed.

not angry, just short, sweet, helpful and to the point before this thread spirals downwards like every other one. I realize the search function here doesn't work well but its been covered many times and a quick youtube (see above) or google search would have given you the answer you needed.

You get a million Who's Line is It Anyway Points!! Yeah the search function is bust. If it doesn't come up in the first page, I post. 

And for anyone that may find this in the future.... just do it. I took a standard X-Acto knife blade to it, barely took anything off and it made a huge difference. You honestly can't tell the difference on the center labels either because it's so well attached. I did it for 3 records and it works like a charm.