PLEASE READ: VC DOWNTIME SUNDAY MAY 1

It's a lot more mobile-friendly and has more features for mobile users. I still have to get used to not scrolling all of the way up to go back now. I like it. Haven't ran into any issues. Can't say the same for some or for desktop users.

I hope there can be a dark mode added someday as well, but I'm good for now. 

6 hours ago, FiggyPuddling said:

To go to the first unread post in a topic, just click the circle or star next to the title.  That's how I've been doing it.  It's also what I always did with the old layout.

Mind blown!  Never knew that was a thing. Here I was clicking on the title like a sucker.

On May 2, 2016 at 2:02 PM, FiggyPuddling said:

To go to the first unread post in a topic, just click the circle or star next to the title.  That's how I've been doing it.  It's also what I always did with the old layout.

You are a goddamn lifesaver.  Woulda been nice if someone actually working this woulda said that.

4 minutes ago, Eliminator Jr. said:

How have you guys been keeping track of new content before the update? Genuinely curious, because that little star has always been my compass to navigate through this board.

On mobile it would always remember which page you were on last.  I never knew about this trick and would of loved it when I used the desktop version.  I always avoided using the desktop version since I would have to go to the last page and read backwards!

I'm slowly adjusting to the new site.  I like that the mobile has a lot more functionality, but definitely too bright and needs some shade.

• danny unpinned this topic