PO - Descendents - Hypercaffium Spazzinate (July 29th)

Those pressing numbers seem accurate

The clear green was available for quite sometime reflecting such a large number pressed
the Blue might not be out yet

Red, clear/black, green/black were all confirmed on the EU sites that were selling them

SpazzHazzard was a "limited" ep and 4,000 is a lot. But enough to keep it limited but be able to get it into everyone who wants it hands. 4k is a LOT of records

5 minutes ago, Puthextallin said:

It takes a lot for me to complain to a company for a replacement... But that's just nonsense. If they ask me to waste my time by mailing it back to them I'm gonna be annoyed even more 

I know what you mean, I waited over a month for a Flatliners /100 variant to arrive, when it did it looked like a fuckin halfpipe, not even gonna try for another.

Edited by snowynz

4 minutes ago, Puthextallin said:

It takes a lot for me to complain to a company for a replacement... But that's just nonsense. If they ask me to waste my time by mailing it back to them I'm gonna be annoyed even more 

While their mailorder can be wonky, their customer service is usually good. Its been a while but seeing as that is a manufacturer defect as well, they'll probably just send a replacement. Call them though, that usually helps.

1 hour ago, regan138 said:

Does anyone have a picture (other than the mockup) of the Silver/Black from Indie Exclusive/Banquet Records. I'm being impatient. Still waiting for mine to arrive.

The one Andy posted above is the silver black that he ordered from Banquet. I have received the clear black and the silver black and they look very similar. 

5 hours ago, truexbeliever said:

The one Andy posted above is the silver black that he ordered from Banquet. I have received the clear black and the silver black and they look very similar. 

that's too bad. I will have 2 very similar looking records then. I thought the Indie Exclusive would be a solid Silver with Black. Stupid mockups are misleading. I feel cheated. Haha. Good thing its a dope album.

Man, I might be biased being a huge Descendents fan, but I'm just loving this album.  It's been 12 years and a lot of aging, but they don't seem to have changed at all. I don't see it leaving my turntable for a while.  

Just wondering, how is the Spazzhazard EP?  I got to snag that. 

15 minutes ago, rdblaze said:

Man, I might be biased being a huge Descendents fan, but I'm just loving this album.  It's been 12 years and a lot of aging, but they don't seem to have changed at all. I don't see it leaving my turntable for a while.  

Just wondering, how is the Spazzhazard EP?  I got to snag that. 

EP is great. A nice compliment to the album with a couple of tracks that probably should have been included with the main event.

9 minutes ago, hickey said:

EP is great. A nice compliment to the album with a couple of tracks that probably should have been included with the main event.

Great, that's what I wanted to hear!  I think I'll have to go ahead and order that one this weekend then.  I felt the same way about the Merican 7 inch.  I loved "Here With Me," and I thought it should have been included.