New Bayside Record "Vacancy" out Aug 19th on Hopeless records. PO here: http://bayside.merchnow.com/

PO Variant is Clear/Black our of 2000, with a PO exclusive 7" also out of 2000. It looks to me like they bundled them with a shirt, which kind of sucks.

Late summer tour with The Menzingers and Sorority Noise:  Cg-vhcbUYAEg3iG.jpg

New Bayside Record "Vacancy" out Aug 19th on Hopeless records. PO here: http://bayside.merchnow.com/

PO Variant is Clear/Black our of 2000, with a PO exclusive 7" also out of 2000. It looks to me like they bundled them with a shirt, which kind of sucks.

Late summer tour with The Menzingers and Sorority Noise:  Cg-vhcbUYAEg3iG.jpg

Well that's not gonna work. I don't even wear shirts! 

Will order, but will wait for a no shirt option. Thanks for posting. 

1) Yeah gonna wait till I can get LP+7" as a standalone, just like the Moose Blood record that just came out. Hopeless should do it....

2) Tour sounds great

3)

my guess is there's no new song because the record might not be done yet ?

That's what I was thinking. Just looked at their IG account and they were tracking guitars on the 22nd of last month. So probability that the thing is done is low.... maybe in the mastering process? So tracks soon?

• 2 weeks later...

Any podcast fans out there can check out Anthony on Lead Singer Syndrome: 

He goes DEEP on the album; confirms that the reason we havent heard it yet it because it was still getting mastered when PO went up. 
Some thoughts:
-Title/Hotel theme deals with his recent divorce, and moving out on his own/finding a new home.
-calls it "their most cohesive record yet", in terms of lyrics and a theme. Musically it sounds much more varied and experimental than their last few records.
-Arun from Saves The Day and Steve from Punchline assisted on the recording. 
-They recorded it at the Kings Of Leon practice space, of all places. Sounds like they just finished it about a month ago.
Great interview, highly suggest for any Bayside fans.

3 minutes ago, AWasteOfATime said:

-calls it "their most cohesive record yet", in terms of lyrics and a theme. Musically it sounds much more varied and experimental than their last few records.

This has me really intrigued...wasn't a huge fan of their last 2 but I might have to check this one out...

Just now, thispartysucks128 said:

This has me really intrigued...wasn't a huge fan of their last 2 but I might have to check this one out...

I really loved Killing Time, but Cult left me cold. Hopefully this one will be better, considering he has no shortage of things to write about...

2 minutes ago, AWasteOfATime said:

I really loved Killing Time, but Cult left me cold. Hopefully this one will be better, considering he has no shortage of things to write about...

Killing Time was Ok...I was in the middle about it...loved the song Mona Lisa but can't remember anything else on the album honestly. I'm really mad at myself for selling my cream copy though...totally regret that decision...especially if I end up liking this record...then I am going to have to get it all over again with Cult...

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/26/2016 at 1:52 PM, travis said:

Hot Topic will have exclusive "A-side cloudy clear / B-side blue w/ white splatter" vinyl /500

How does one go about getting one of those? Will they be on the Hot Topic website or only in physical stores? I've collected limited exclusives before but on the secondary market, never at the time of release.