26 minutes ago, Uw0tm8 said:

Some variants of this record look pretty cool. I have the Hot Topic one, which is just beautiful, while the yellow in clear looks like a raw egg. That would have made a sweet Killing Time variant. Wish KT would get a repress instead of this. 

I agree. All four variants of this record are really cool.

2 hours ago, Uw0tm8 said:

Some variants of this record look pretty cool. I have the Hot Topic one, which is just beautiful, while the yellow in clear looks like a raw egg. That would have made a sweet Killing Time variant. Wish KT would get a repress instead of this. 

This isn't a repress its been up since release day. But yeah I really like the hot topic one. Way better than the webstore variant

4 hours ago, lostcrimes said:

This isn't a repress its been up since release day. But yeah I really like the hot topic one. Way better than the webstore variant

Frig sakes, I was thinking in the back of my mind, that looks really similar to the ivory/white/black split... I gotta stop killing my own brain cells. Looks like I only have two left.