Sign in to follow this  
BlinkandPanic

Any Blink 182 Collectors Out There?

Hey guys,

As a Blink-182 memorabilia collector, I'm always looking for new things to search for. One way I do this is by looking at other collector's websites. However, many of them are old and I can no longer tell who is still an active collector, and who has sold off their entire collection. I'd also like to get a network of collectors to make finding those "sought-after" items a little easier to obtain. Feel free to post picture(s) of your collection, as I would love to see them. Any rare items that you have vast knowledge about? Tell the story, post a picture and spread the wisdom. Thanks in advance, and happy collecting. I'm always available to try to help you find items. I may even have duplicates to sell to you. I'll post pictures of my collection as soon as I get the chance. Ask me anything! Happy Collecting!

-BlinkandPanic

I froze some in a popsicle maker and tried dipping it in cereal. It was horrible.

Hahaha, oh man, that does sound bad. Mine wasn't too good either. The ice watered down the milk and it was just bland. I don't know what the hell I was doing. Pretty sure my mom yelled at me for ruining the milk.