Blink-182 - California (Out Now!)

really confused with this policy:

Due to California LP (Purple) being a preorder and having a digital download, this order is not refundable after 6/21/2016. Any cancelled orders after this date will be charged $9 for a digital album purchase.

so its is refundable just minus $9. do they not know how to write?

Solid set, purchased the deluxe bundle.  I'd prefer the black vinyl, but whatever purple works too.  They are going hard on this, so I'm predicting a LA Club show, Jimmy Kimmel Live concert, and an in-store at Amoeba Hollywood.  

How ever it'd be hilarious if they did "Brunch with blink-182" at Crossroads Kitchen....

Yeah I'm so confused.

Amazon: black

UK: black

US: purpl

Hot Topic: splatter

SRC: maybe

Are the UK and Amazon vinyl the same thing? I don't want to spend $30 for the UK one of Amazon has the same one.

You guys are gonna have a hell of a time cataloging all the variants/pressing numbers. Godspeed.

Yeah there is going to be a glut of signed Blink 182 drum heads on eBay in July...lol.

Yeah I know. Honestly if I can fetch $40 bucks for it that means I only had to dish out $50 bucks for a signed LP and a Blink hoodie. Worse case scenario I get stuck with a signed drum head to hang on the wall (not that bad a scenario lol).

the new track is actually really hard for me to tell the difference between mark and skiba's voice. not nearly as contrasting as tom and marks.  i expected skiba to try and play the part and sound more like tom. and yes, it is weird hearing a 40+ year old sing about being 17. tom still does it too haha

Does Skiba do anything in this song other than the whoas and back ups? If so I can't tell them apart at all. I just assumed it was all Mark.