Blink-182 - California (Out Now!)

Did you pay with paypal by chance? I ordered around 10:45 am Eastern. My KRM and paypal receipts only have price totals given with order detail links, but no line stating "...drum head bundle"

Same. 

Paid with PayPal

Mine only has my Order #, it doesnt say what I actually purchased. I also used paypal

I didn't pay with PayPal. 

I bought the bundle way before they pulled the drum head from the picture and description. going back and looking at my order number through their website, it shows that I bought the bundle without the drumhead :blink:

Time to get this sorted out

Check your confirmation email.im guessing they did some sort of inline change to remove the drumhead from the website.

I don't know this for sure but I'd assume they wouldn't make a black 180 gram for their webstore and also make a standard weight black vinyl for retail. If they made the black vinyl 180 gram then all of the black vinyl is most likely 180 gram. I'd guess Amazon and everyone else that has a pre-order up (excluding the band's webstore) has 180 gram black vinyl.

Also, there will most likely be a splatter variant as a HT exclusive. There will be a HT exclusive on this, just waiting to hear if they can do the splatter or not. Will let you guys know once I have more solid info.

Yeah that is what i was thinking. I thought it would be strange to have two black presses and only have 180g webstore exclusive. It could happen, but I don't expect it and only reason I even thought of it is because it was mentioned a few times on here.

Hey guys, hoping the drumhead issue gets solved soon. I missed out, So I sent PMs to a few people who said they didn't want theirs. If anyone got the drumhead, and doesn't want it, let me know, and I'll be happy to take it off your hands. I've got a good rep on ebay and I can do paypal or whatever. PM me please. Thank you so much!

According to their IG page, if your order confirmation e-mail states "drum-head" in it then you will receive the signed drum-head. They pulled it from the bundle once the supply ran out.

I'm just hoping they go by order number or something, because my confirmation e-mails literally only say payment sent and payment received ha

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/7350115/blink-182-brohemian-rhapsody-andre-300-new-album

10. You read that right, the final track is actually titled "Brohemian Rhapsody." And yes, it is a cover of the Queen classic played entirely with hand farts.

I don't think that is accurate. He is basing it solely off the KROQ interview and the "hand fart" clip they played is a standard running KROQ joke, not the actual blink song. Just like he got the info about Built This Pool wrong by saying they only played a snippet, when it fact they played the entire track (it's only 16 seconds long). Very lazy article and incorrect in a number of places, it's like they couldn't even correctly transcribe the interview.

I'm just hoping they go by order number or something, because my confirmation e-mails literally only say payment sent and payment received ha

The confirmation e-mail I received specifically states the drum head in the bundle title:

-- ORDERED ITEMS

1. [PREORDER] | Large - Signed LP (Purple) + Zip Up +Drum Head Bundle ($74.99)

-- ORDER TOTAL

* Item SubTotal ($74.99)

* Shipping - Ground ($13.15)

* CA Sales Tax ($0.00)

$88.14 < YOUR ORDER TOTAL