Blink-182 - California (Out Now!)

Just got this email:

Hey Dan,

We wanted to clear up some confusion regarding your order. Currently, if you check your order status on our website, you will not see your signed drumhead. Don't fret, you are still receiving your drumhead. The drumheads were a limited option, and you were one of the lucky customers who snagged one. Congrats! So while you won't see your drumhead on your order status page, consider this email your confirmation that you will receive a signed drumhead.

We apologize for the confusion.

Cheers,

Kings Road Merch

[email protected]

Same here

Got my email stating I'm getting the drumhead.

Got my ticket presale code.

Got fired from work today for being on my phone yesterday morning on the warehouse floor (Was trying to order the Blink album for like 2 hours with nothing but problems)

I got fired for Blink-182

Lets get that trending.

#FiredForBlink

No, you got fired because you are a dumbass and disregard company policy.

Anyone else notice if you click on one of the packages containing a record now it says "Releases on July 22nd, 2016"

Seems pretty fast to push back the release date

Might be that purple and 180gram black will ship around July 1 and they sold out of the legitimate first pressing and the white will be pressed at a separate scheduled date causing a different ship date for customers.

Pre-ordered the 180g black from KRM Europe.

I can't believe it's less expensive for me to order from the Europe site where it goes from US to Germany and then Germany to Canada compared to going from US to Canada lol.

I was going to do this too but the European site doesn't explicitly say it's 180g and they didn't reply to my question about it so I just went ahead and ordered from the US site to be safe.