Blink-182 - California (Out Now!)

7 minutes ago, travis said:

Pretty sure the general retail variant is the black 180 gram.

I'd be surprised if they pressed a standard weight black vinyl and 180 gram black vinyl.

Yeah that is what i am thinking. If not, kind of bummed but also getting it for $20 shipped day of release on Amazon so I don't have much to complain about.

Also, I appreciate whoever is getting upset over Tom Hanks and the self titled album. What have they done to you??

18 hours ago, TheComebackKid said:

17 hours ago, combatchuckaa said:

Got that book in the mail the other day.  Excited to read it. 

Under the "Packaging and title" heading, the first thing it says is that Travis mentioned it being untitled in his book.  And yet again, they did a fuckin Untitled 10th Anniversary Tour, but I guess that may be a coincidence...

I'm done arguing, I just got hella annoyed by people being wrong. Cuz that shit is super fuckin' stupid. Enjoy variant collecting this new album and driving yourselves fuckin' batshit crazy over it. 

3 hours ago, throughbeingcruel said:

Under the "Packaging and title" heading, the first thing it says is that Travis mentioned it being untitled in his book.  And yet again, they did a fuckin Untitled 10th Anniversary Tour, but I guess that may be a coincidence...

I'm done arguing, I just got hella annoyed by people being wrong. Cuz that shit is super fuckin' stupid. Enjoy variant collecting this new album and driving yourselves fuckin' batshit crazy over it. 

Whoa whoa, let's calm down here. It's Saturday. 

1 hour ago, ryantark said:

9 minutes ago, DOMAN127 said:

Fuck, I meant to upvote you but I fat-thumb'd it on mobile. Someone get him for me.

Just now, LL COOL DREW said:

Done. 

Actually, I just found out you can take back a vote now. I'm beginning to like more about this update than I hate.

On 5/6/2016 at 5:38 PM, vinyl21 said:

$11 shipping? Seriously?

Agreed.  Is this the proper place to complain about KRM shipping?  Is this the internet?  I used to love that site specifically for accurate/fair shipping prices, which have now increased by some 400%.  I get that it's not media mail anymore, but still.  

"We have updated our shipping services and now provide more secure methods. We have updated to reduce lost, stolen and damaged packages.
Cheers,
KRM"

...And to increase profits by a fair amount.  I'm not sure how giving them an extra 50% of actual shipping costs to put in their pockets will keep some postal worker or vandal from damaging or stealing your package.  I'm sure my numbers aren't fact, and slightly exaggerated, but I want to make them look bad.  Maybe they'll read this and say "He's right, let's lower the costs."  

That crap pisses me off. 

"Yes we are screwing you over, but we need to sugar-coat it with our pre-approved PR sentence on raised shipping costs. 

Oh, and we don't combine shipping orders because we like making money off variant collectors. 

Regards,

KRM"

Middle finger all up in your face KR. 

I asked them about combining orders and here's what they said:

"Due to billing expenses and contractual requirements we cannot combine orders or shipping.

Regards,

KRM "

I'm sorry what? A contractual agreement that you can't make your customer's purchase easier and convenient for both parties to ship multiple orders into one?

I've only needed Amazon to combine orders for me but is not combining orders a common practice?

KRM sucks for their shipping policy. KRM sucks because they won't combine orders (plenty of stores/labels will and plenty won't so they don't really suck that bad for this).

But they are just a storefront. The band/label/whoever are the ones who opted to use KRM. And they are the ones who have chosen this really stupid method of selling all the different variants at different times, knowing damn well that there are variant collectors who will want each variant.  So maybe at least a little bitching about that instead of blaming it all on the people who happen to collect the money and mail out the product.