Blink-182 - California (Out Now!)

45 minutes ago, [Banned User] said:

Hah true. I did because I had a cart already and just wanted to capitalize on that combined shipping. 

It'll be funny to see how many of these hoodies end up online from the bundles haha. 

I'd wager 95% of them will end up online.  Only the bravest of people would be caught wearing that hoodie.  

10 minutes ago, BlinkandPanic said:

Anyone know anything about the silver variant that just popped up on eBay? Was it in the euro store for a while and now it's gone or what? Variant collecting hurts my soul.

Available from Banquet:

http://www.banquetrecords.com/california

26 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Serious question: Blink variant collectors, is this fun for you or do you actually hate when a new variant pops up every week? Genuinely curious

Not fun, especially when it is this disorganized and lack of central communication. Like the red vinyl, only available in bundles right now. I already bought like 4 different bundles so I don't want to buy another one. 

On 5/16/2016 at 0:04 PM, [Banned User] said:

Gone again. Dang, these are going quick. I wonder if they'll do an orange press. 

Wouldn't surprise me,  they got just about every other color that comes in a Crayola crayon sample pack.  It's actually quite annoying how many color variants there are. And plenty more to follow......  

39 minutes ago, zacooper said:

Found another site that posted the silver. Seems to confirm it is UK exclusive so I ended up ordering from Banquet. http://www.lostinvinyl.org/preorder-now/copy-of-blink-182-california-vinyl-lp-pre-order-release-date-1st-july

How much did it come to including shipping? 

Interpunk has a variant up, but I can't add it to my cart on mobile. I reached out to them in terms of the variant but I haven't seen a response yet. 

21 minutes ago, [Banned User] said:

How much did it come to including shipping? 

Interpunk has a variant up, but I can't add it to my cart on mobile. I reached out to them in terms of the variant but I haven't seen a response yet. 

Since everything I'm seeing is indicating it is UK only I'm guessing Interpunk just has standard black because otherwise they heavily promote getting exclusive or other variants. Worldwide shipping from Banquet to US is only 7 pounds so total was 22.99 pounds which is around $35USD