Blink-182 - California (Out Now!)

11 minutes ago, FiggyPuddling said:

What the fuck.  I seriously could BARELY tell the difference at all... Maybe it's cause I never listened to too much Alkaline Trio?

Nah, that's not it, because up through From Here to Infirmary I still regularly listen to Alk3. I can barely tell any difference between the two most of the time in these songs.

1 minute ago, dantheriver said:

IMO Skiba was really easy to distinguish in this new song and not so much on the first. Song was pretty cool, not bummed about my Amazon preorder so far.

I will admit that I listened to the new song quietly at work today (on my phone, so even worse). I may have just missed out.

I am not worried at all for this album for some reason. I just know it will be good. Maybe not great, but definitely good. All you need for a good blink album is for everyone to be working in the studio together and they truly accomplished that this time around. 

I've only listened to both of the new songs two times each, but so far:

Bored to Death 8/10

Rabbit Hole 7/10

11 hours ago, DafTyler said:

Solid instrumentals, not solid lyrics.

It is the year 2016. You should have caught on to the whole "Not good lyrics" bit somewhere around "I don't wanna urinate on myself. I don't wanna urinate on anyone else. But I guess it really doesn't matter anymore. I can't control my bladder anymore. Well, I guess it all depends... UNDERGARMENTS."

This song came out 22 years ago.

29 minutes ago, [Banned User] said:

This thing could leak so soon. Like end of next week even.

Blink is pretty much the only band I hold out for though. Something about the anticipation of getting their album day-of and in-store makes it feel like Christmas as a kid again.

unfortunately I think we've got a few weeks. could be wrong tho

48 minutes ago, [Banned User] said:

This thing could leak so soon. Like end of next week even.

Blink is pretty much the only band I hold out for though. Something about the anticipation of getting their album day-of and in-store makes it feel like Christmas as a kid again.

it will definitely leak, its making its rounds in the industry, only a matter of time.