Blink-182 - California (Out Now!)

On 6/4/2016 at 0:09 AM, [Banned User] said:

Looks like this is the cheapest option. I'm still holding out on this variant. I cannot believe the amount of variants there are already combined with the Hot Topic splatter that will come out.

Has any pink variant been announced? I'm slacking on this.

3 hours ago, curator said:

Bethlehem?  The venue told me they were the only ones playing when I asked awhile back, but I see Hawthorne Heights are listed too.

Yea was supposed to be just Blink but now  it's saying with special guest Hawthorne Heights..  Little bummed out they're not my cup of tea but it's alright 

7 hours ago, throughbeingcruel said:

Damn, kicking Tom out made them sound more like themselves than they had in 15 years. I love it. 

Shoot, all the tracks they've shared thus far have been significantly cooler than anything from Neighborhoods, Dogs Eating Dogs, and hell, even the Blink-182 album. *shots fired*

35 minutes ago, Shitty Rambo said:

It would've been so savage if this was the real video for Bored To Death! 

3 hours ago, Shitty Rambo said:

Shoot, all the tracks they've shared thus far have been significantly cooler than anything from Neighborhoods, Dogs Eating Dogs, and hell, even the Blink-182 album. *shots fired*

that you, skiba?

Was also at the show last night in Bethlehem, Skiba makes this band 100x better. No corny immature stage banter between songs, Skiba actually sings real/full words live and Travis doesn't overplay the songs too much anymore. I was very entertained last night (with the exception of tall boy beer cans being thrown)