Blink-182 - California (Out Now!)

10 minutes ago, zacooper said:

Also, if anyone snagged an extra copy of the red vinyl, I'd probably be willing to trade a purple copy for it. Don't want to drop another $60 just to get a red copy and extra bundle stuff I'll never use to get a 6th copy of this album.

Red copy still available here...

http://m.emp-online.co.uk/art_335889/

On June 27, 2016 at 2:01 PM, Shitty Rambo said:

It's a fuckin' Blink 182 album in 2016, people are acting like this album was supposed to blow their dicks out of their assholes. I've only listened to it twice and the only song I dislike is Los Angeles because it sounds like some modern day Fall Out Boy BS, aside from that the album is cool. If it were exactly the same but with Tom singing instead of Skiba the attitude would be significantly different ITT.

It's not the best album of 2016, but it's far from the worst.

Glad that I am not the only one that didn't like "Los Angeles" haha. 

Got my white vinyl copy today, gave it a listen and I enjoyed it. Plenty of catchy choruses, Travis's drumming is a good as ever, only thing I could nitpick I guess isn't there wasn't any real big riffs that I can remember but I'm fine without that when the music is still catchy. Cynical as an opening track is great, especially Matt's part, ever since I saw it on Instagram that Mark shared of "Screamy Matt is a good Matt" I knew I was going to like the song it was on. 

I can definitely say there isn't a song on the album that I hate or dislike, some are favorites and some are okay but overall I enjoyed the album.

48 minutes ago, cameronbudde said:

KRM is fucking up. Just saw 180 gram copies at a record store in Costa Mesa out for sale.

Neat, so I could drive an hour and get a copy of it, but my pre-order still hasn't been marked as anything but "paid", but I should have patience because this is a big release... Right? 

4 hours ago, cameronbudde said:

KRM is fucking up. Just saw 180 gram copies at a record store in Costa Mesa out for sale.

Wouldn't that just mean the store broke street date? Not sure how you can blame the label/distributor for that. It's not even remotely uncommon for stores to get items before the day they are supposed to sell it.