Blink-182 - California (Out Now!)

18 minutes ago, himynameisShane said:

Fuck, is it really out of stock?

hope more go up later, wanted the splatter to go with the rest 

Back up 

https://www.hottopic.com/product/blink-182---california-vinyl-lp-hot-topic-exclusive/10710213.html?cgid=band-merch-shop-by-artist-blink-182#cm_sp=MobileHomepage-_-Hero3-_-Blink182&start=3

56 minutes ago, jvdrummer182 said:

you're the real hero

27 minutes ago, Tedwards_ said:

Aaaaaaand back out of stock again. Hot Topic really needs to get their shit together lol either this is really that limited or they're putting like 5 copies online at a time.

it is still available. It seems to have been put back up under a new link

17 hours ago, birdwell said:

Anybody else bothered by the Reel Big Fish lyrics and melody they stole/ripped off in that one song towards the end?

Haha I noticed that too! Maybe it's like their way of paying homage to RBF since pretty much everyone involved in the record has played with them throughout the years? 

1 minute ago, travis said:

Ugh, there's no way the HT vinyl is actually sold out already. I'll check on this first thing when I get into the office. I'll post here as soon as I have info. 

Do you know the pressing number on this, Travis?  Sorry if you've already answered that......

Edited by djghost1976

1 minute ago, travis said:

Ugh, there's no way the HT vinyl is actually sold out already. I'll check on this first thing when I get into the office. I'll post here as soon as I have info. 

It looks like there were 2 different links. The first one shows sold out. I was able to buy from the second. Really weird.

1 hour ago, SmikeX13 said:

Haha I noticed that too! Maybe it's like their way of paying homage to RBF since pretty much everyone involved in the record has played with them throughout the years? 

All I could think is "how many vocal takes did it take...how many layers of vocals did they use....and did John Feldmen NOT notice after hearing that song for lord knows how many times playing with Reel Big Fish?"

has as to be some kind of homage, it's word for word and the exact same melody

41 minutes ago, travis said:

Travis, do you have any pics of an actual pressing of the splatter? What colors is it?

Edited by jvdrummer182

I've come to the realization that Mark hoppus is a phenomenal lyricist when he is writing serious or depressing songs.  

When they are light hearted they get a little childish. 

After listening to this album a lot over the past couple weeks it has some great songs and not so great ones.  

The best so far in my opinion are;

Cynical 

Bored to death 

No future 

Kings of the weekend

San Diego 

The only thing that matters

Wait a second, you mean if I order it now from Hot Topic and have it shipped, I won't have it in hand on the release date?

This is unacceptable.

On a serious note: I would still like a signed copy, if anyone wants to part with theirs.

Edited by Snaggle Von Swift