Blink-182 - California (Out Now!)

17 minutes ago, one8two said:

Anyone have an unwanted purple they'd like to palm off? Missed the initial preorder and don't really want to shell out $75 to include two other variants I already have...

I know it's not feasible, but they have Red, White, and Purple up on Kings Road together as a package. Sell the ones you have an snag this one, maybe? 

I have a feeling the purple will become the most "sought after" variant because it went first.

3 hours ago, one8two said:

Anyone have an unwanted purple they'd like to palm off? Missed the initial preorder and don't really want to shell out $75 to include two other variants I already have...

I might. I saw the HT variant and snagged it since every other blink album (with the exception of TOYPAJ) I own is HT splatter, I couldn't resist completing my collection. The upper left corners of the sleeve and jacket of my purple are badly bent, which really bums me out, so if I do decide to part with it, it will probably be relatively cheap. I'll let you know.

Got my order from Music magpie this morning and the tossers sent me a CD by accident....just waiting to see what they're gonna do.

Been listening to mp3s of the album the last few days and really enjoying the album so far.

**Edit - just rang music magpie and apparently they never had the vinyl anyway, so they're refunding anyone who ordered it **

Edited by andydrums

I figured most Blink albums have some kind of bonus tracks, hadn't heard anything about any for this release, so a little google search revealed the Japanese version of the CD has one, titled "Hey, I'm Sorry".  Anybody know anything about it?  I get most of my Japanese CD's from yesasia.com, they don't seem to have it.  Amazon Japan will ship it for $30.65.  I'll probably put the grabs on it.

2 hours ago, verb1999 said:

I figured most Blink albums have some kind of bonus tracks, hadn't heard anything about any for this release, so a little google search revealed the Japanese version of the CD has one, titled "Hey, I'm Sorry".  Anybody know anything about it?  I get most of my Japanese CD's from yesasia.com, they don't seem to have it.  Amazon Japan will ship it for $30.65.  I'll probably put the grabs on it.

It's posted a few pages back...