Blink-182 - California (Out Now!)

I'm heading back from their Summerfest show right now and gotta say that it was good, but I'm disappointed that they didn't play a few more songs from the new album. They played Bored to death, Built This pool, and brohemian. When the entire show is under an hour and 20 mins you'd think they could add in at least one more full length song from California. Maybe they'll do that by the time the tour actually starts.. hopefully

52 minutes ago, aron4174 said:

I'm heading back from their Summerfest show right now and gotta say that it was good, but I'm disappointed that they didn't play a few more songs from the new album. They played Bored to death, Built This pool, and brohemian. When the entire show is under an hour and 20 mins you'd think they could add in at least one more full length song from California. Maybe they'll do that by the time the tour actually starts.. hopefully

You didn't happen to pick up a copy of the poster you'd be willing to sell did you?

On 7/5/2016 at 9:31 AM, [Banned User] said:

I only played THPS2 which is best THPS in my opinion. 

I keep finding small moments in this CD that scream classic blink. Like simple bass lines or guitar tones. 

I absolutely love the bridges in these songs as well. I'm glad Mark pushed his comfort zone and actually sang some dang bridges. 

Also, I think they majority of people who claim Untitled as blink's masterpiece love Los Angeles. I think it has a similar tone with that album. Maybe the EOTS or TOYPAJ purists don't like it as much? Just funny how either love or hate that song so far. 

Cheshire cat has always been my favorite album, and I think "Los Angeles" is a really good song.

13 hours ago, zacooper said:

You didn't happen to pick up a copy of the poster you'd be willing to sell did you?

I was staring at it for a solid minute but decided not to get it. I was already down $50+ on a ticket cause someone canceled on me last minute. I figured if it ends up in their merch store I'll just get it there.

Received my shipping notice and was provided with a tracking number that is for USPS.

After reading the FAQ, I thought that International Express used UPS, while First Class International used USPS. Anyone in Canada have UPS as the courier?

Now I am probably going to be forked due to the upcoming Canada Post strike. My package is most likely going to be stuck for the summer.

2 hours ago, zacooper said:

iHeartRedio is showing a stream of blink's concert from last Weds starting at 8pm EST tonight. Video can be found at http://www.iheart.com/news/heartradio-live-with-blink182-presented-by-14831979/. Guessing it's going to be proshot so if someone can record it that'd be awesome.

Opened with my fav blink show....

really wish i could see that song live.

Got the 3rd of 4 blink preorders from KRM in today. It was actually the first one I ordered but came in a week later than the other two. The last one I didn't order until 2 days ago when they posted the solo red records. Whole collection is almost here.

Also, the Hot Topic press showed up today too. That was fast!

1 hour ago, rds said:

I almost became a fan of this album midway when Mark sings:

"Some daaaaaaaay

you will come back to me and I'll saaaaay..."

Except he didn't end it with "Why don't you go fuck yourself!" which is inexplicable and wrong.

Pretty sure that's Matt singing. 

It may have been mentioned but I missed it if it was. Did anyone notice the smiley on the disc only has six arrows? They first used it on Untitled, their fifth album, and it had five arrows then. Neighborhoods had a sixth arrow on it. Weird that they don't add a seventh one for this. 

40 minutes ago, throughbeingcruel said:

It may have been mentioned but I missed it if it was. Did anyone notice the smiley on the disc only has six arrows? They first used it on Untitled, their fifth album, and it had five arrows then. Neighborhoods had a sixth arrow on it. Weird that they don't add a seventh one for this. 

I read somewhere that the 6 arrow smiley is just the new logo since 2009. I couldn't see them adding a 7th arrow, but dropping the arrows would have been cool. I really like the smiley so I'm glad they've kept it. 

Im more sad at the fact that there's no letter "L" hidden somewhere in the album art. The blink alphabet no longer lives on. 

35 minutes ago, [Banned User] said:

I read somewhere that the 6 arrow smiley is just the new logo since 2009. I couldn't see them adding a 7th arrow, but dropping the arrows would have been cool. I really like the smiley so I'm glad they've kept it. 

Im more sad at the fact that there's no letter "L" hidden somewhere in the album art. The blink alphabet no longer lives on. 

Ah gotcha. It'd be cool if they ended up wrapping arrows around the whole

smiley haha

3 hours ago, [Banned User] said:

Aren't they only on j? 

Also I don't remember there being an h on the untitled album. 

Also there is an L in California.