Blink-182 - California (Out Now!)

6 hours ago, Jesus Of Suburbia said:

So I got my signed bundle from Kings Road! Now I ordered the signed purple bundle and a regular purple to spin but they accidentally sent me 2 signed copies. I'm not complaining lol, looks like I won't be playing a purple copy though.

6COAGCE.jpg

wow skiba really is filling in toms shoes well! even had a terrible and effortless signature!

7 hours ago, Hierophant1991 said:

Yeah Hot Topic Lags, It takes 2 weeks to ship to NY & 2 weeks to get something in California, Last time i ordered from them it took 16 days. 

I mean I'm not complaining about it but shipping from the warehouse to the store always took 3-4 days whenever i did/do ship to home it always took around 2 weeks. Sucks we can't ship to store anymore. 

11 hours ago, [Banned User] said:

I already put it back in the back and packed it up to ship tomorrow. Two of the corners were basically folded over like origami.

Just happy they are replacing it.

Damn man seems like you often get the shitty end of the stick..  Thats sucks but like you said   " glad they are replacing it"  

so i've finally got around to listening to this i was on holiday when it came out and my vinyl still hasn't arrived but I've got my digital copy and its been on repeat ever since i downloaded it. i honestly don't think i have any bad words to say about the album, yeah there are a few cheesy lines but some of the older albums have that too and they're great i mean take first date for example, cheesy as hell but i love it. i don't get all the haters out there i'm just happy they're back to making music again and i'm sure this will be the first of many great albums with Matt.

20 minutes ago, zacooper said:

Ugh, just opened my HT Splatter to take pictures for you guys and realized my jacket had a spine and top seam split and the inner sleeve had a spine split. And I don't think HT does anything for those sorts of things. Anyway, here's pics of the record:

B4rOcxn.jpg

q2CZJSu.jpg

Considering how much they are charging for these HT exclusive variants you should definitely try and get a refund/replacement. Its a damaged product, their fault. Especially with a split spine

58 minutes ago, DafTyler said:

Does anyone know how many and how much the show specific posters they are selling at each show are?

The one at Summerfest was $45 (+$2 for poster tube) and was one of the really long, vertical posters. It looked like they had a pretty decent stock of them there even after arriving at about 8.

1 hour ago, aron4174 said:

The one at Summerfest was $45 (+$2 for poster tube) and was one of the really long, vertical posters. It looked like they had a pretty decent stock of them there even after arriving at about 8.

Really bummed I didn't find out about that poster until after the fact. Still trying to track down someone to sell it to me.

3 hours ago, DafTyler said:

Does anyone know how many and how much the show specific posters they are selling at each show are?

The poster at the Bethlehem, PA show a couple weeks back was somewhere between $25 and $35.

Edited by Snaggle Von Swift

10 hours ago, zacooper said:

Ugh, just opened my HT Splatter to take pictures for you guys and realized my jacket had a spine and top seam split and the inner sleeve had a spine split. And I don't think HT does anything for those sorts of things. Anyway, here's pics of the record:

B4rOcxn.jpg

q2CZJSu.jpg

my white from KRM came with a seam split. super solid mailer too, so it probably happened before they shipped it out.

Trying to get a copy on HT, but for some reason, my card doesnt work. Did some research and apparently this happened after HT updated their site last year. Can anyone help me grab a copy + some other records? Can do paypal! I'm afraid it will sell out before I sort it out with HT.

Also have a US address for you to ship to, so you can just key in that while making payment.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by raynerho

11 hours ago, Satan said:

just a heads up.

Since I have got an extra copy for my selfish deceiving ex,  I have an extra complete set,  not a bundle as a bundle penis breath and I am selling them separately,  so if anyone missed out on a variant,  kindly PM me. 

Edited by LL COOL DREW