Blink-182 - California (Out Now!)

Here's a pretty cool track by track that Matt and Mark did with NME..

...'San Diego' is definitely my favorite track, but couldn't listen without knowing Matt was from Chicago everytime I heard it.  He puts it into perspective and explains a lot more that I didn't know.  It kind of makes it a sad one when you listen to the lyrics and think of Tom, Scott, Rick (ex-manager) and their crew/friends from back then.  I always assumed that chorus was about an ex-girlfriend, but now I picture Mark and Tom buying a one way ticket to see The Cure listening to their favorite songs in a parking lot!!

Edited by curator

9 hours ago, zacooper said:

Just gonna leave this here...

Y1VIE4z.jpg

Pretty sweet seeing them all together. They did a great job choosing colors that went right with album art. But I can't help but think this is your wallet right now...

por favor paguen el mensual del CLUB

Godspeed brotha

On 7/13/2016 at 0:47 AM, raynerho said:

Trying again to see if anyone would help out! In the midst of trying to get a letter from the bank to email to HT. Paypal ready as usual!

Thank you @thomasj182 for hooking me up with the HT press of California and a couple of other records!

9 minutes ago, zacooper said:

Anyone looking for a ticket to San Diego tomorrow (Friday) night? I have a GA pit ticket that I need to sell. Asking cost which was $100 after the ticketmaster fees.

I'm looking for 2 tickets to the PNC Arts Center show in NJ,  if anyone is willing to sell or trade for vinyl.  My list is in signature.    Thanks! 

7 minutes ago, zacooper said:

Not another one! <_< I already have 8 of these

Doubles of which one? I have 6 currently. My purple is signed. Do I really need 7 copies of this album....

I wasn't considering going to this tour because I've seen them twice already, but the new setlist and new merch are tugging on me (and my wallet).

7 minutes ago, DafTyler said:

Setlist? Where?

Please God have Wendy clear on it. This will be my 7th(?) time seeing blink and I just wanna see that damn song. 

I went to two festival dates and they played Wendy Clear, but didn't the night after. I dunno if it's on this tour sadly. They are playing a handful of California songs and then some singles from the setlist Travis posted on his snapchat. I'll see if I can find it.

http://www.182online.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2773&start=31500

Scroll down to the second post on there^

Edited by [Banned User]

30 minutes ago, himynameisdk said:

Damn it I really don't need another copy but I'm a sucker for clear vinyl. Especially if it's 180 gram. 

If anyone can grab me a copy of the clear,  I'll PayPal ya before the show plus an extra $20 for your troubles and shipping, I'm in the states.   ill also do a trade, list is in signature.   Thank you so much!! 

3 hours ago, LL COOL DREW said:

If anyone can grab me a copy of the clear,  I'll PayPal ya before the show plus an extra $20 for your troubles and shipping, I'm in the states.   ill also do a trade, list is in signature.   Thank you so much!! 

I should be able to