Blink-182 - California (Out Now!)

1 hour ago, [Banned User] said:

While I really want to buy it for my variant collection, I know the price will go down in the future considering this isn't their best album. There's just hype around it currently. 

Agreed. The $270 was within my budget for the "crazy shit" I allow myself to buy a couple times a year. So I decided to jump on it.

I was admittedly disappointed when it didn't go through, but I went home and looked at all the awesome shit I already own and let it go. LOL!

It will come up again so happy hunting to both of us!

Also, everyone, thanks for the group roast of the asshat that pulled the deal. Made me laugh a lot!

Have a great weekend everyone!

54 minutes ago, nfgsk8er18 said:

Agreed. The $270 was within my budget for the "crazy shit" I allow myself to buy a couple times a year. So I decided to jump on it.

I was admittedly disappointed when it didn't go through, but I went home and looked at all the awesome shit I already own and let it go. LOL!

It will come up again so happy hunting to both of us!

Also, everyone, thanks for the group roast of the asshat that pulled the deal. Made me laugh a lot!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Looks like they took down their Discogs comment lmao

• 3 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, ode to youth said:

Does anyone who's been to any of the UK shows or US shows know if the tour posters they're selling come with poster tubes? I want to get one at tonight's show in London but I also don't want it to get crushed!

I think they had poster tubes at the gig I went to but you have to pay a bit extra.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like there is yet another variant of this coming out. A 'Chicago' variant for the Rotofugi pop up event. If anyone is able to pick one up for me I'll be eternally grateful. PM me if you can help. Blink 182 x Rotofugi collection available from Rotofugi pop up shopw starting Aug 3rd - Aug 6th.

https://www.facebook.com/blink182/posts/10155076932113271

20429710_10155076930918271_6213355783815

Edited by zacooper

1 hour ago, zacooper said:

Looks like there is yet another variant of this coming out. A 'Chicago' variant for the Rotofugi pop up event. If anyone is able to pick one up for me I'll be eternally grateful. PM me if you can help. Blink 182 x Rotofugi collection available from Rotofugi pop up shopw starting Aug 3rd - Aug 6th.

https://www.facebook.com/blink182/posts/10155076932113271

20429710_10155076930918271_6213355783815

I didn't see anything about a variant of this on the posts they have been making. Just clothes and vinyl figures, where did you see about the pressing?

I am going to the Lolla show that Friday but wasn't able to score tickets to the metro show unfortunately, so I will be down there, If they let me get two, I'll snag one for ya.

• 3 weeks later...