Blink-182 - California (Out Now!)

1 hour ago, ckraus333 said:

Previous sales of the record were as high as $600, and the one that sold yesterday for $200 was the cheapest it has ever sold for.

https://www.popsike.com/php/quicksearch.php?searchtext=blink-182+california+gold&x=0&y=0

1 hour ago, stl_ben said:

Previous sales of the record were as high as $600, and the one that sold yesterday for $200 was the cheapest it has ever sold for.

https://www.popsike.com/php/quicksearch.php?searchtext=blink-182+california+gold&x=0&y=0

I saw that. I wish I would have tried to get a copy right away. Oh well.

12 minutes ago, N8TRU1 said:

$300.00. I knew that was coming. There are what, 10 variants for the deluxe? I feel sorry for anyone who thinks they need that specific variant for more than $40. They need help.

Yeah, agreed. Also, If I knew a record I purchased was worth THAT MUCH MONEY I would sell the shit out of it and take my girl and I to a Michelin Star restaurant. You'd be dumb not to...(this is assuming there was an easily accessible variant of said record). 

1 hour ago, Dougie Jones said:

Yeah, agreed. Also, If I knew a record I purchased was worth THAT MUCH MONEY I would sell the shit out of it and take my girl and I to a Michelin Star restaurant. You'd be dumb not to...(this is assuming there was an easily accessible variant of said record). 

Yep, if it don't sell at that silly price it stays in my collection.  If it does....then I still have the standard version and I can buy 10 other records.

That being said I find it highly unlikely it will sell for $300.  But whatever.

1 hour ago, N8TRU1 said:

$300.00. I knew that was coming. There are what, 10 variants for the deluxe? I feel sorry for anyone who thinks they need that specific variant for more than $40. They need help.

True, but this is one of the the most insane, highly collected bands in the history of modern music. Blink got some rabid fans.

On 2/16/2019 at 6:31 AM, Jesus Of Suburbia said:

I’ve got every single variant of California except for the Gold. No way I’m spending $300 on one record just to finish the set lol

Seems like the ones on eBay right now are ending around $200 if that's closer to your budget.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...