Blink-182 - California (Out Now!)

Waiting/Hoping for the White vinyl to show up on it's own. When I click on a product/bundle it shows other products at the bottom of the page, including a white vinyl on it's own. But when you click on it it tells you it's a bad url. Really not looking to drop a minimum of $50 just to get the white.

I'm pretty sure they'll eventually have it up on its own. I'm hoping to combine the black and white with the purple bundle I ordered.

Interested to see what variant SRC will put out. Hot Topic definitely has its own. Seems like Amazon will be a standard retail release so either the purple/white/black.

Waiting/Hoping for the White vinyl to show up on it's own. When I click on a product/bundle it shows other products at the bottom of the page, including a white vinyl on it's own. But when you click on it it tells you it's a bad url. Really not looking to drop a minimum of $50 just to get the white.

I'm pretty sure they'll eventually have it up on its own. I'm hoping to combine the black and white with the purple bundle I ordered.

Interested to see what variant SRC will put out. Hot Topic definitely has its own. Seems like Amazon will be a standard retail release so either the purple/white/black.

Pretty sure SRC is getting the standard retail variant or they would have already sent out 15 emails about an exclusive variant.

Pre-ordered the 180g black from KRM Europe.

I can't believe it's less expensive for me to order from the Europe site where it goes from US to Germany and then Germany to Canada compared to going from US to Canada lol.

crazy. fuckin crazy.

KRM europe ship to canada - $36.33CAD

KRM usa ship to canada - $51.97CAD

Just got this email:

Hey Dan,

We wanted to clear up some confusion regarding your order. Currently, if you check your order status on our website, you will not see your signed drumhead. Don't fret, you are still receiving your drumhead. The drumheads were a limited option, and you were one of the lucky customers who snagged one. Congrats! So while you won't see your drumhead on your order status page, consider this email your confirmation that you will receive a signed drumhead.

We apologize for the confusion. 

Cheers,
Kings Road Merch
[email protected]

Just got this email:

Hey Dan,

We wanted to clear up some confusion regarding your order. Currently, if you check your order status on our website, you will not see your signed drumhead. Don't fret, you are still receiving your drumhead. The drumheads were a limited option, and you were one of the lucky customers who snagged one. Congrats! So while you won't see your drumhead on your order status page, consider this email your confirmation that you will receive a signed drumhead.

We apologize for the confusion. 

Cheers,

Kings Road Merch

[email protected]

I also just got this e-mail, which is a relief because I was among those of us who never received an e-mail with an itemized receipt.