Blink-182 - California (Out Now!)

Just now, Shitty Rambo said:

Standard black? Thought the black variant was 180g and the colored variants were standard weight.

I meant 'standard' as a color variant (retail version).  I'm pretty sure it's 180 gram.  Now that we know the silver is 180 gram, they all might be?

That whole situation is such a mess. 

Legally, YES, Tom is still in the band. There's no way he'd sign any paperwork saying he was out of the band that he started. On non-legal terms, he's certainly had no hand in helping this new wave of blink. Unless you count him stepping back as a positive notion for this. I love Tom, I truly do. I'm also very happy that he's doing what he wants to do in life and that just happens to not be blink for right now. He has been holding them back since the reunion anyways.

As for the future with blink, I could definitely see him coming back. I personally would love if it became a 4-piece and we had shared vocal duty from all three (Matt, Mark, Tom). Plus the guitar would sound so full as well. I love the original three, but I don't think Tom wants to make blink music ever again.

2 hours ago, CVHX said:

Does anyone think tom will every play live music again? It's been almost two years since his last show with blink. 

I have no doubt that Tom will play in blink at some point in the future. Even if it's just a couple reunion shows, I definitely don't see him not playing live music ever again.

59 minutes ago, combatchuckaa said:

Off-topic but anyone notice how the cover art changed to primarily a parental advisory sticker? It's probably a sticker on the outside of the plastic but still...I wonder if the new album has bad words on it...

That's the CD, bruh. Notice there's not a PA sticker on the LP at all?

22 hours ago, [Banned User] said:

As for the future with blink, I could definitely see him coming back. 

At some point in time, you'd certainly think so.  I'm guessing not anytime soon, I think their separate paths are pretty definite right now.  Perhaps not to make new music, but to think there wouldn't be a reunion tour at some point would be ludicrous, no?

20 hours ago, bradrobins0n said:

I'd feel bad for matt if they brought tom back (not that this will happen anytime soon). 

At the risk of possibly sounding like a cunt here, I have to say I hate when people feel bad for any kind of celebrity.  Rock star, athlete, whatever the case.  What Skiba's lived through up to this point in his life far surpasses what any of us board members will ever do.  He's insanely lucky to have taken part even if only temporarily.  Let's feel bad for the Blink-182 variant collectors instead.  And their wallets.  They need all the sympathy they can get.