Blink-182 - California (Out Now!)

3 minutes ago, cameronbudde said:

Not new, at all. There is no delay in this, just them fucking up the shipping. 

Didn't see any hint of them guaranteeing release day delivery.

Clearly you won't get over this built up rage you seem to have, but if you're "Not new, at all" than you should know this is more common than not.

7 minutes ago, Shitty Rambo said:

223 posts deep and pissed about this? I'm gonna assume you're new to collecting. Welcome. Different types of delays happen 90% of the time, sometimes they can last longer than a year. Waiting a couple days isn't going to kill you, and if you want to hear it on vinyl that bad then go buy a copy at your local record store then sell it when your preorder copy shows up or something.

There was an absolutely insane amount preorders for this release. They started shipping them out a few days before the album came out and will probably finish shipping out preorders a couple days after the album comes out. Sucks if you're at the end but it's just how it is. Enjoy the download you will get tomorrow for the album if you dont have the digital files already and wait for the vinyl to come. Everyone will get their orders, I'm sure.

1 hour ago, cameronbudde said:

Also keep in mind that they already have your money and selling more copies is their objective at the moment. In other words...

♪They don't caaaaare abooooout yoooou♪

2 hours ago, Shitty Rambo said:

Don't you be exposing these Blink fans to the top shelf stuff, they gotta build up a tolerance! Ease 'em in with some Dead To Me and we'll see where the night takes us.

Oops. Sorry with all the frenzy in here, thought they'd be tough enough.