Blink-182 - California (Out Now!)

3 hours ago, Shitty Rambo said:

All hype. I'm pretty sure Travis and Tom have talked about it, but I doubt we see anything from this anytime soon. Especially with how well blink is doing. They sadly took Travis' comments way out of context. 

4 hours ago, [Banned User] said:

All hype. I'm pretty sure Travis and Tom have talked about it, but I doubt we see anything from this anytime soon. Especially with how well blink is doing. They sadly took Travis' comments way out of context. 

I couldn't agree more with you Banned!  Right on!   

4 hours ago, [Banned User] said:

All hype. I'm pretty sure Travis and Tom have talked about it, but I doubt we see anything from this anytime soon. Especially with how well blink is doing. They sadly took Travis' comments way out of context

ACTUALLY if it did go down,  I'd probably grab a copy!  No reason not to really, unless it's an alien documentary conspiracy theory album hahahaha F'n Tom.  Lol

Edited by LL COOL DREW

Less than 12 hours to go if anyone is interested in the signed drumhead bundle. Currently sitting at $76 which was the initial cost directly from the band (not counting the $15 shipping it took for them to actually get it to me).

http://www.ebay.com/itm/222221841968?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

1 hour ago, jvdrummer182 said:

Does anyone know why blink isn't playing any songs off the neighborhoods album during this tour?

Mostly because they are promoting California, so they want to play a number of tracks off of that. I haven't seen the setlist in a while, but they're playing aroun 6 or 7 tracks off the new record, not including the joke songs. So I'd imagine they save the other slots for the singles that most people know. Then throw in a couple deep cuts like "Going Away to College". To be fair, I've heard that they've been playing "Wishing Well" at the more recent shows. The only other tracks I could really see them playing are "Hearts All Gone" which might be too fast/new for Matt and "Up All Night", which just doesn't translate well in a live setting.

9 hours ago, [Banned User] said:

Mostly because they are promoting California, so they want to play a number of tracks off of that. I haven't seen the setlist in a while, but they're playing aroun 6 or 7 tracks off the new record, not including the joke songs. So I'd imagine they save the other slots for the singles that most people know. Then throw in a couple deep cuts like "Going Away to College". To be fair, I've heard that they've been playing "Wishing Well" at the more recent shows. The only other tracks I could really see them playing are "Hearts All Gone" which might be too fast/new for Matt and "Up All Night", which just doesn't translate well in a live setting.

Matt played Hearts All Gone during the shows when it was Blink-182 with Matt Skiba and they've played Up All Night during the tour. I think they just realize that Neighborhoods wasn't too popular so they keep it to one song off that album to play.

Tom >>> Skiba

the self titled album took the band into a more mature direction and now without Tom, and it feels like they tried to go back to where they were at TOYPAJ. California is a good album but it doesn't make sense in the progression of the band. The run time of the album is really short and filling the lyrics with "o's" and "na-na" seems like they didn't give it their full effort. 

1 hour ago, jvdrummer182 said:

Tom >>> Skiba

the self titled album took the band into a more mature direction and now without Tom, and it feels like they tried to go back to where they were at TOYPAJ. California is a good album but it doesn't make sense in the progression of the band. The run time of the album is really short and filling the lyrics with "o's" and "na-na" seems like they didn't give it their full effort. 

Wait wait wait... Did you forget the song "All The Small Things?" That song is arguably Tom's most famous song, and the CHORUS is literally "NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA."

7 hours ago, jonnywreck said:

Wait wait wait... Did you forget the song "All The Small Things?" That song is arguably Tom's most famous song, and the CHORUS is literally "NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA."

Online Songs as well has a lot of NA's at one point. People act like NA NA NA rarely appears in music

4 hours ago, Jesus Of Suburbia said:

At the Saratoga show, no more clear vinyl, they only sell white :/

Really glad my local finally got me a black, because I would've been pissed to get white when I expected the clear. 

Edited by throughbeingcruel