Blink-182 - California (Out Now!)

3 hours ago, throughbeingcruel said:

Really glad my local finally got me a black, because I would've been pissed to get white when I expected the clear. 

I was so excited to finally get the chance to buy clear only to have that excitement killed and thrown into a flaming pit when I found out they didn't sold the clear anymore

Was at the St. Paul show last night and their signs said "tour exclusive  translucent purple vinyl". Get back to the hotel and check, and it's white. I'm not really pissed, but they should probably fix their signs.

Not like the 80 year olds working merch would give a shit enough to change it, though.

If anyone has a clear tour variant, my buddy is in desperate need. He had a ton of blink/AVA/+44/BCR he would trade for it. Literally every pressing of everything for AVA, +44, and BCR. And almost every pressing of blink. 

If interested, let me know and I'll give you his email. He's helped me out a ton in the past, so it's the least I can do. 

5 minutes ago, [Banned User] said:

If anyone has a clear tour variant, my buddy is in desperate need. He had a ton of blink/AVA/+44/BCR he would trade for it. Literally every pressing of everything for AVA, +44, and BCR. And almost every pressing of blink. 

If interested, let me know and I'll give you his email. He's helped me out a ton in the past, so it's the least I can do. 

Whenever people say "it's the least I can do", I like to remind them that, no, doing nothing is the least you can do.

Carry on and good day, sir! :)

24 minutes ago, freedumb said:

Whenever people say "it's the least I can do", I like to remind them that, no, doing nothing is the least you can do.

Carry on and good day, sir! :)

"The least I can do" is usually a shorter way of saying anything along the lines of "the least I can do to make it up to you/them", in which case, "doing nothing" doesn't fit the criteria

Wait, why am I arguing about English in a blink thread?

Edited by DOMAN127

8 hours ago, verb1999 said:

Aside from the disappointment in the vinyl, pretty killer show put on last night at Xcel.  Enjoyed A Day To Remember, as well.

Definitely a great show. Aside from the All American Rejects... What the fuck is up with their singer? A little disgruntled with his position in the pop punk world? I only caught two songs, but I mentioned to someone I knew there that he seemed a little bitchy, and he said "yeah, he was like that the whole set". I've never seen a fucking opening band whine so much.

17 hours ago, dandw12786 said:

Definitely a great show. Aside from the All American Rejects... What the fuck is up with their singer? A little disgruntled with his position in the pop punk world? I only caught two songs, but I mentioned to someone I knew there that he seemed a little bitchy, and he said "yeah, he was like that the whole set". I've never seen a fucking opening band whine so much.

Serious?  What the hell was he bitching about?  Too bad we didn't get All Time Low...  

I walked in during Give You Hell, and was surprised/disappointed that it was their last song.  Ticket said 7PM, there was that DJ Snake or Sam or Slippy...Slappy...Swenny...Swanson?  Samsonite!  Or whoever, doing a set before All American Rejects, and Rejects were done at 7:40?  Must've actually started at 6:30...?  I thought I'd get there and at the very least miss a song or two.  I'm not die hard about them so I wasn't too disappointed but I like a couple songs, and paying $100 for a ticket I would've liked to've seen 'em.  Oh well.  

17 hours ago, dandw12786 said:

Serious?  What the hell was he bitching about?  Too bad we didn't get All Time Low...  

I walked in during Give You Hell, and was surprised/disappointed that it was their last song.  Ticket said 7PM, there was that DJ Snake or Sam or Slippy...Slappy...Swenny...Swanson?  Samsonite!  Or whoever, doing a set before All American Rejects, and Rejects were done at 7:40?  Must've actually started at 6:30...?  I thought I'd get there and at the very least miss a song or two.  I'm not die hard about them so I wasn't too disappointed but I like a couple songs, and paying $100 for a ticket I would've liked to've seen 'em.  Oh well.  

8 hours ago, verb1999 said:

Rejects only played for 35 minutes. About 7 or 8 songs if I remember correctly.

49 minutes ago, marc32137 said:

Rejects only played for 35 minutes. About 7 or 8 songs if I remember correctly.

Man really sucks they didnt put on a good show or that Tyson was being a dick for whatever reason. I went to OKC show in July and they were awesome. He was a lil over the top (not abnormal since I'd seen them 3 other times). And they played 'The Last Song' as finale for their homestate crowd which wasnt normally on their set list for the tour. So was actually a pretty cool moment for me personally. 

12 hours ago, verb1999 said:

The bands didn't start until 7. DJ Snake just played shortly after the doors opened until the first band started.

Thats how it was in VB at least

Ahhh, ok.  Makes sense.  Not a bad way to do it, to give the early crowd some entertainment, but the start time is a little deceiving.  (Am I gonna get double posted again?  Why is this only happening to me now...  I hope not!)

Nope...whoa...single post.

Edited by verb1999

On September 9, 2016 at 8:11 AM, aron4174 said:

Also got a white last night when it clearly said tour exclusive transparent. I know people have been getting white, but I had faith in that sign...

Did the sticker on the record say it? Discogs had a picture of it having a sticker staying 180 gram clear on the front. 

11 hours ago, cameronbudde said:

Did the sticker on the record say it? Discogs had a picture of it having a sticker staying 180 gram clear on the front. 

My clear had a sticker on it saying 180g Clear.. I think it said tour exclusive too,  can't say for sure though.  

Edited by LL COOL DREW

• 2 weeks later...