PO: Mike Doughty Haughty Melodic” (Deluxe Remaster) LP + 7”

Not sure how many will be interested in this, but this record is pretty damn good especially if you are Soul Coughing fan. It looks like the only advantage from buying from the web store is that the first 100 copies are signed by Mike Doughty

Vinyl package includes:

- Purple vinyl, comes in a gatefold jacket with liner notes from Mike Doughty - Yellow 7”, includes two bonus tracks from the “Haughty Melodic” era: “I’m Still Drinking In My Dreams” and “All The Time (Dan Wilson demo)”

Haughty Melodic was Mike Doughty’s post-Soul Coughing breakthrough. Recorded in Minneapolis with producer Dan Wilson, and signed to ATO after a chance meeting with Dave Matthews at Bonnaroo. Doughty has described the set as "a bunch of songs about yearning and redemption and happiness and hope.” This remaster is presented with deluxe packaging, bonus tracks, and liner notes by Mike Doughty himself.

http://atorecords.shop.musictoday.com/Product.aspx?pc=ATLP168

http://www.amazon.com/Haughty-Melodic-Clear-Purple-Orange/dp/B01A8XXIOS/ref=sr_1_1_twi_lp__3?ie=UTF8&qid=1461940696&sr=8-1&keywords=mike+doughty

I love this album, but i have a copy already. I wish they would get to reissuing the Doughty albums i don't have.... like Sad Man Happy Man, or issue Golden Delicious on vinyl.

If I see this on sale i may pick it up.

I'll listen to the original this week again, but i'm pretty sure it sounded great already.