*** PLEASE READ: About the new VC*****

1 minute ago, DaniOnly said:

I used to never get email notifications. I had all my 'followed' content set to no email notifications. Now my email is getting blown up, and it seems to be because of this one setting that I'm not allowed to change:

8447SN8.png?1

I actually noticed there are a bunch of settings we can't change in those settings. I don't like getting emails from forums, so I'd like to be able to turn that off along with some of the other locked settings.

It looks like you can change the setting for each topic individually, but it's either: get email notification or get no notifications. How about just give me a notification on the website, and no emails ever. Also, there is no way I'm going through each thread I follow to change that setting one by one.

48 minutes ago, danionly said:

I used to never get email notifications. I had all my 'followed' content set to no email notifications. Now my email is getting blown up, and it seems to be because of this one setting that I'm not allowed to change:

8447SN8.png?1

I changed that. You guys are free to change any notification settings :)

I just realized I can't access VC on desktop. Not using any old shortcuts or anything, when I type www.vinylcollective.com I enter the homescreen, but when I try to log in or navigate to the boards I get the error that the site is still updating saying 'We will be back soon...'.

Using Chrome on Mac. Anyone else experiencing this problem?

When on mobile I can click the star to take me to the last unread post from my 'Content I Posted in' activity stream. However, when on desktop I don't see the stars when in my activity streams, how can I go to the last unread post when on desktop?

Also, I'm slowly noticing old threads that I posted in popping up into my activity stream. Some of the first one's I posted in are there but there are a lot in between that still aren't (including some that have been posted in this week) but it seems like that move is still happening slowly but surely. I don't know how long it'll take but I'm hopeful everything from the old My Content will be in the content I posted in activity stream eventually, which is awesome.

1 hour ago, RhoBearToe said:

When on mobile I can click the star to take me to the last unread post from my 'Content I Posted in' activity stream. However, when on desktop I don't see the stars when in my activity streams, how can I go to the last unread post when on desktop?

Also, I'm slowly noticing old threads that I posted in popping up into my activity stream. Some of the first one's I posted in are there but there are a lot in between that still aren't (including some that have been posted in this week) but it seems like that move is still happening slowly but surely. I don't know how long it'll take but I'm hopeful everything from the old My Content will be in the content I posted in activity stream eventually, which is awesome.

I have the 'Content I Posted in' in mobile on my list...
Thank you for reporting that.

And yeah the post data is not done re indexing. maybe it will be done in a couple of days.