PO: No Fun At All: No Straight Angles LP Reissue

2 hours ago, twelvetwenty said:

Ahhh ok, my faith is restored :)

1 hour ago, mclz said:

Have fun ordering from this dude. Got screwed on 2 Satanic Surfers LPs and I spoke with a few other people that got their records received fucked up, or almost damaged, but luckily were able to play them without an issue.

Hmm that sucks, when did that happen? 

The mailers he uses are a bit a thin and don't really have much protection. That said my Satanic Surfers record came in fine short of a bent corner. The quality of the record was a bit lackluster, but I don't have an original Hero of Our Time to compare it to. I sat out this preorder since i already own all of their records except State of Flow. Someone should sell me a copy :)

1 hour ago, gazzo said:

Never had a problem with that guy. Everything always arrives in perfect state, maybe orders withing europe are just better taken care off? :P

But seriously ,he's a really nice, easy going guy (always in for a nice talk when you meet him), and i think he will work out if something gets damaged. 

"and i think he will work out if something gets damaged"

It took a month after it arrived for him to even offer me half of the order and that was after constantly pestering him. He didn't want to give me anything originally. I'd prefer to get a full refund because the packaging was horrible. I saw some other pictures of other people's package and was surprised that the records came safe to some people. You should have seen mine. it was in HORRIBLE CONDITION and you could tell it was in the shittiest mailer ever.

He stated he filed a claim with his post office to get the money back, but after 2 months I gave up and I'm taking the loss. At least I got some cash back. Just never ordering from the guy again. After those months of waiting for my full refund I told him to eat a bag a dicks, but I wouldn't take it back considering how little he was willing to help me out. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he got the full refund from his post office, kept the cash, and told me he didn't hear anything.

On May 3, 2016 at 0:55 PM, mclz said:

"and i think he will work out if something gets damaged"

It took a month after it arrived for him to even offer me half of the order and that was after constantly pestering him. He didn't want to give me anything originally. I'd prefer to get a full refund because the packaging was horrible. I saw some other pictures of other people's package and was surprised that the records came safe to some people. You should have seen mine. it was in HORRIBLE CONDITION and you could tell it was in the shittiest mailer ever.

He stated he filed a claim with his post office to get the money back, but after 2 months I gave up and I'm taking the loss. At least I got some cash back. Just never ordering from the guy again. After those months of waiting for my full refund I told him to eat a bag a dicks, but I wouldn't take it back considering how little he was willing to help me out. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he got the full refund from his post office, kept the cash, and told me he didn't hear anything.

Wait a minute, he didn't refund you the money for those SS LPs?!?! the pictures you sent me of your package were crazy.  

My package was in awful shape when it arrived and i am still shocked my records weren't damaged.  It was like they wrapped the LPs in paper and dropped them in the mail. 

33 minutes ago, mrc said:

Wait a minute, he didn't refund you the money for those SS LPs?!?! the pictures you sent me of your package were crazy.  

My package was in awful shape when it arrived and i am still shocked my records weren't damaged.  It was like they wrapped the LPs in paper and dropped them in the mail. 

I got a partial refund. It really was a shitty experience. I've only received a handful of of damaged records over the years, but those other experiences the labels were very nice and sent a replacement, refund, or another record if the one I received was no longer available. This guy waso not easy to deal with. 

On 5/4/2016 at 9:59 PM, mclz said:

Never a huge NFAA fan, but if his labels does the other Adhesive records I'll just see if I can find someone else who can help out.

if he does,  we can always work something out? I live in Belgium and maybe the records won't get that damaged when they're within Europe? I can always repackage & send them to the us :P

• 2 years later...