Radiohead - A Moon Shaped Pool

20 minutes ago, thetrackt said:

Whats wrong with the king of limbs packaging? Don't have it yet, just curious. 

It just doesn't compare to the In Rainbows set. It's deluxe basically for a newspaper and some acid tabs. The actual jacket and records are nice and sound amazing though. I also really hate 10" records.

3 hours ago, Redder said:

Every Radiohead album will be reissued on vinyl this month.

1k2uNbG

I love how Pitchfork uses new POs on Amazon as a source.  One of my favourites was when they wrote an entire article about how Arcade Fire was touring in 2016, their source was someone giving away tickets in Africa or something to an Arcade Fire 2016 show all based on speculation that there may or may not be one.  Class A journalism haha

15 minutes ago, floyd_z said:

I love how Pitchfork uses new POs on Amazon as a source.  One of my favourites was when they wrote an entire article about how Arcade Fire was touring in 2016, their source was someone giving away tickets in Africa or something to an Arcade Fire 2016 show all based on speculation that there may or may not be one.  Class A journalism haha

already see a typo in the first paragraph too.

29 minutes ago, dbarila said:

What are the odds that Radiohead's website isn't going to crash at 2pm tomorrow?

I don't remember there being any issues when TKOL went up.

I'll also be very surprised if the special edition is very limited since it seems like anyone who wanted the In Rainbows/TKOL deluxe editions were able to get them with no problem.

On 6 May 2016 at 1:03 AM, floyd_z said:

"The most trusted voice in music"

11 hours ago, jeremysi said:

I know there was a bit of discussion about what is being said at the end of Daydreaming, does anyone else hear and see Thom saying possibly "What happens now" or "What happens next" oh and not much longer now for the album so Happy Radiohead's New Album Day in advanced, sorry moms getting kicked to the back burner.

He's saying "efiL yM fO flaH" reversed of "Half Of My Life". Talking about how he was married to his wife for 23 years and they divorced late last year (when he was 46). He spent half of his life with her. If you notice in the video, it's him walking alone doing day to day activities in various places like a house, laundromat, beach etc. Then at the end, he's still alone.