Radiohead - A Moon Shaped Pool

Just now, switch5150 said:

$25 or £25?

Rough trade is showing £22.49 for me (that's after the VAT is deducted. Definitely doesn't convert to $25. I'm gonna hold out hope for a ~$25 copy via Amazon or somewhere similar. Don't care about color (actually would prefer black but whatever is cheapest will work).

Just now, dantheriver said:

Rough trade is showing £22.49 for me (that's after the VAT is deducted. Definitely doesn't convert to $25. I'm gonna hold out hope for a ~$25 copy via Amazon or somewhere similar. Don't care about color (actually would prefer black but whatever is cheapest will work).

That's what I'm seeing too. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't crazy and was missing some great deal somewhere.

4 minutes ago, switch5150 said:

That's what I'm seeing too. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't crazy and was missing some great deal somewhere.

I got my currency conversion from Google, so that's assuming it is correct. There's no PayPal option so I can't just take it all the way to the PayPal payment screen and see how much I would be charged in USD.

edit: I think homebody did a 22.49 euro conversion, not GBP which is what Rough Trade deals in. Hope he doesn't mind the extra ~$7.

12 hours ago, AdamJNovak said:

He's saying "efiL yM fO flaH" reversed of "Half Of My Life". Talking about how he was married to his wife for 23 years and they divorced late last year (when he was 46). He spent half of his life with her. If you notice in the video, it's him walking alone doing day to day activities in various places like a house, laundromat, beach etc. Then at the end, he's still alone. 

Yea that makes plenty sense, thanks man. Beautiful tie in with the video, also listening to " True Love Waits" again jeez if that doesn't have a massive Steve Reich influence i don't know what does, its absolutely gorgeous. The whole album is painfully beautiful, filled with heart wrenching textures and beautiful sprawling soundscapes. The album as a whole has really impressed me through the first few listens, and only has been getting better after each listen. I have wanted an album like this from them for awhile, beautiful masterpiece. Very excited to get the deluxe package in September and spin it.

1 hour ago, dantheriver said:

I got my currency conversion from Google, so that's assuming it is correct. There's no PayPal option so I can't just take it all the way to the PayPal payment screen and see how much I would be charged in USD.

edit: I think homebody did a 22.49 euro conversion, not GBP which is what Rough Trade deals in. Hope he doesn't mind the extra ~$7.

That's definitely what happened.  I'll blame all the weed I've smoked with my mother today.   Don't mind the extra $7 either way.  I'd put the odds on the standard retailing for around $30 anyways.