Radiohead - A Moon Shaped Pool

I think I'm on sixth listen of this today. I can't really think of the last album that, after listening to it, I immediately want to start it over and listen again. Such a beautiful album. I really liked TKOL, but it never quite grabbed me the way In Rainbows did (if we are just talking about their more recent albums). I love how somber the album as a whole is, and how prominent the string arrangements are. Now, I just have to see if I can arrange to see them sometime this summer. ACL maybe?

1 hour ago, skycriesmary said:

? Did Spotify launch it and pull it? I still don't see it there...

Seems so. It was up. Should be back up shortly. They tend to do this.

Edit: I mean its not playing anymore. If youre looking for the actual album entry its here. It doesnt show up in search or on the RH page.

https://open.spotify.com/album/6vuykQgDLUCiZ7YggIpLM9

Damn this album is so beautiful, top tier record from them easily. Really crazy to hear so many songs thats have existed in a live format for a long time realised in such a different way. 

Picked up the Special Edition from W.A.S.T.E. and the 2xLP Opaque White to tide me over until September!

Copped a deluxe last night and haven't stopped listening to download since. So happy with this album and very excited to actually get the deluxe set for once after missing the In Rainbows box. I mean I got the deluxe TKOL but like a lot of people I would probably regard that one of their weakest albums and would probably have sold it if it wasn't such a hassle, even the extras were garbage.