Radiohead - A Moon Shaped Pool

4 minutes ago, museummouth said:

Probably have listened to this over 10 times in full since Sunday. I can't get enough of it. There's not a single skipable track. 

I listened to it once on Sunday night, made it a special experience (e.g. dark room, good headphones, smoking) and was floored. Like, one of the most unforgettable hours I'll ever experience musically. But I'm holding off on a second listen until Friday when I can repeat that same situation, because it was just perfect. And from comments, past experiences, etc, second/third listens can be much more rewarding. Cannot wait. If I don't restrain myself, I'll over-listen to this thing by mid-June and I really, really don't want to burn this out. Although, I've spun RH's best albums into the ground and never get tired, so I'm likely being overly cautious.

Decks Dark and Tinker Tailor were my favorites, but I'm confident that'll change a billion times before I die.

2 hours ago, colbourne25 said:

Flippers are already out on eBay with the white copies... dogs

fricking dogs. @Tommy called it. after market fees, they appear to be achieving 80% gains on their recent radiohead portfolio investment. performing much stronger than my initial moderate forecast. white copies of A Moon Shaped Pool now being upgraded to strong buy.

The first time I played the album in its entirety was in my backyard. I was with my wife, dog, and 3 year old. When True Love Waits came on, I shit you not, fireflies started coming out. First time we've seen them this year. So I'm fairly certain this album has mystical qualities or something.