Radiohead - A Moon Shaped Pool

18 hours ago, throughbeingcruel said:

Here's a funny Noisey article for all y'all. I do like Radiohead, but this article was fucking hilarious. 

http://m.noisey.vice.com/en_uk/blog/radiohead-is-for-boring-nerds?utm_source=vicefb

did you see what our local shop posted 2 hrs ago about the 7"?  can't say I'm surprised.  redic.

21 minutes ago, rds said:

If you somehow end up with a few backup copies, stl_ben, you should consider selling them to member s here at cost.

I would highly recommend you sell all of your copies to Halo 2 at cost. I've heard nothing but good things about that guy.

He once told me that he's related to a rich Nigerian King. In fact he asked me to transfer $50,000.00 into an account so that this relative could release some funds to him, and then he would pay me back with 1000% interest. I should get my money any day now.*

*Caution: May not be true.

13 minutes ago, Le Gogh said:

I would highly recommend you sell all of your copies to Halo 2 at cost. I've heard nothing but good things about that guy.

He once told me that he's related to a rich Nigerian King. In fact he asked me to transfer $50,000.00 into an account so that this relative could release some funds to him, and then he would pay me back with 1000% interest. I should get my money any day now.*

*Caution: May not be true.

No need to knock him.  One of his copies of the 7" is listed a very affordable $100.  (The other is at $295.  Down from $500 yesterday)

Called my local shop again. The owner answered, and he's NOT a total idiot. Knew exactly what I was talking about and told me he'd hold it for me the day they get it as long as I call him up in time.

THANK GOD FOR NO HALO 2 IN _______. (Post edited out of fear of getting sniped by Halo 2.)

Edited by I HATE HALO 2
Because Halo 2

43 minutes ago, I HATE HALO 2 said:

Called my local shop again. The owner answered, and he's NOT a total idiot. Knew exactly what I was talking about and told me he'd hold it for me the day they get it as long as I call him up in time.

THANK GOD FOR NO HALO 2

Be careful releasing your location, he will make a road trip to buy them all then stand out front and wait for you so he can offer to sell you one for $500.

Edited by dantheriver

Just now, dantheriver said:

Be careful releasing your location, he will make a road trip to buy them all then stand out front and wait for you so he can offer to sell you one for $500.

Hahaha, I actually deleted my location out of fear he may actually be local. Didn't remember I had posted it already.

HE'S HAUNTING MY EVERY MOVE.

1 hour ago, soundofsilver said:

did you see what our local shop posted 2 hrs ago about the 7"?  can't say I'm surprised.  redic.

Yeah dude. Guestroom in Louisville did the same. Said they ordered 65 copies and got like 5. I still may PO from ten to get the chance for the 7", but I'm not gonna have a conniption if I don't get it. 

3 minutes ago, throughbeingcruel said:

Yeah dude. Guestroom in Louisville did the same. Said they ordered 65 copies and got like 5. I still may PO from ten to get the chance for the 7", but I'm not gonna have a conniption if I don't get it. 

Agreed.  Though, I might swing through and see what they want for the standard black of the album.  I ordered the white from England so I could have a euro version to compare.