Radiohead - A Moon Shaped Pool

30 minutes ago, fish said:

My local got 30 of these in. Just picked mine up for $30. 1 per person/in store only unfortunately or I'd grab a couple extras for the board. It's Underground Sounds in Ann Arbor for the few of you around this area.

If you feel like going back to pick up a copy for me, I'll buy it from you! My BM order got cancelled. One of my local shops didn't get any, and the other won't put any on hold. 

Not vinyl-related, but I came across this Japanese Edition CD listed in ebay.

Looks to be gatefold with foiled wording and an OBI strip. 

I found it interesting at least.

Still available direct from the label: http://hostess.co.jp/releases/2016/06/BGJ-5106.html

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Edited by EHughes527

10 hours ago, tvham said:

For those in LA, Amoeba Hollywood has an event and is selling the album early:

Join us this evening from 8-11pm to purchase the new album, show off your Radiohead knowledge with our trivia questions, enjoy yummy treats, and take home special gifts with purchase of A Moon Shaped Pool [including buttons and posters, while supplies last].

i was hoping they'd do the same in SF or Berkeley, but these Amoeba's close super early!

I MISS LA!!!!!!!!!!!

Sooooo... Bullmoose got more copies and are now re-instating orders? Yeesh. I cancelled mine so I'm realllly hoping I don't get swept into the confusion and have my card charged.

Sent them a follow up email with my cancellation confirmation. I'm sure it will get sorted, but, yep!

EDIT:

Psh barely 5 mins later and Keith at BM replies and took care of it. BM is the best.

Edited by rooks