Radiohead - A Moon Shaped Pool

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, youspinmeround said:

Tree house selling it for 49.99

These store intentionally held back stock to sell at inflated prices. You can't tell me someone didn't walk into tree house or amoeba for 2 months and never bought this 

Right? And seriously, how much can a business benefit from an upcharge on one single item? Your business must be in the dumps if you're deliberately flipping a goddamn 7". 

25 minutes ago, rds said:

It's possible that Amoeba bought another copy back from a private seller who brought their records in to them.  Both Amoeba SF and LA occasionally list out of print records for eBay prices on their site, eBay and Discogs.

Defintely the case here. No way a retailer of their stature sat on a release for 3 months just to make an extra $30. Get real. 

37 minutes ago, kisol said:

Defintely the case here. No way a retailer of their stature sat on a release for 3 months just to make an extra $30. Get real. 

See it happen all the time. 

This could easily be sold in store if they bought it from a collection. The fact they put it online for the world to see and associate themselves with inflated price 2 months after release is the stupid part.

Personally I don't care but I would want to not associate my business with people thinking I did things of this nature 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...