Radiohead - A Moon Shaped Pool

I can understand where you're coming from about the pricing... but to be honest, i did not even look at the price, i just went straight to the buy me now button! I think Radiohead is one of those bands that falls into that category of "pay now think later" - another band that falls in the same category for me is Sun Kil Moon/Kozelek.

5 minutes ago, downisthenewup87 said:

Deluxe pricing is insane.  Radiohead is my favorite band of all-time but I can't believe some of your are spending $80 bucks on this and encouraging this type of pricing on future releases.

Maybe we're all super rich!

Or maybe people are willing to spend a lot on an awesome package from a great band. 

Just now, mogambotek said:

I can understand where you're coming from about the pricing... but to be honest, i did not even look at the price, i just went straight to the buy me now button! I think Radiohead is one of those bands that falls into that category of "pay now think later" - another band that falls in the same category for me is Sun Kil Moon/Kozelek.

I did the same thing. I didn't even check pricing. I actually thought it was Eur and not GBP. So I thought $68 was a real decent price. Then i checked my bank statement and saw otherwise. Oh well.. 

Can somebody give me a rundown of the other "deluxe editions" that RH has put out? They've only had that option for In Rainbows and TKOL right? What made them "Deluxe". I think the whole tape thing is pretty rad. The other two editions I don't remember having such great incentives, that's why I got the regular editions of those.

Just now, AdamJNovak said:

Can somebody give me a rundown of the other "deluxe editions" that RH has put out? They've only had that option for In Rainbows and TKOL right? What made them "Deluxe". I think the whole tape thing is pretty rad. The other two editions I don't remember having such great incentives, that's why I got the regular editions of those.

In Rainbows deluxe is incredible. One of the best-sounding records (2xLP) I own. Thick slipcase, book, pictures, includes CD & bonus CD.

King of Limbs deluxe isn't as impressive - clear 2xLP with ink blot, artwork, all in a sealed bag.

7 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

In Rainbows deluxe is incredible. One of the best-sounding records (2xLP) I own. Thick slipcase, book, pictures, includes CD & bonus CD.

King of Limbs deluxe isn't as impressive - clear 2xLP with ink blot, artwork, all in a sealed bag.

How do you think this one compares to the other two. Also, do you remember the price of both of them? Sorry for all the questions, I just personally forgot.