PO [SOON]: Caspian - The Four Trees | 2xLP | Third Pressing | Mylene Sheath

6 minutes ago, pemulis said:

Figures this gets announced just after I dropped some dough on the tour variant. 

Looking forward to seeing what the variants look like. I'll probably be a sucker and get one.

But the tour version has the original cover, and this will have the newer cover. So you can have one of each! : )

Trust me, you'll like the variant I submitted. It's a Mylene first. ; )

6 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

But the tour version has the original cover, and this will have the newer cover. So you can have one of each! : )

Trust me, you'll like the variant I submitted. It's a Mylene first. ; )

Is it double haze?  

Nah, but for real, I'll most likely be purchasing your version. I've had a bit of separation anxiety recently because I haven't purchased anything from J&L in a while. 

Just now, pemulis said:

Is it double haze?  

Nah, but for real, I'll most likely be purchasing your version. I've had a bit of separation anxiety recently because I haven't purchased anything from the J&L in a while. 

Ha not quite. You'll see soon enough though! And repress money goes to new releases anyway. So it's all good in the end.

I stay away from haze AKA sandpaper variants. I will never suggest a haze. You guys know me better than that.

26 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Split color haze in haze with three color glitter splatter 200g Caspian dick weight virgin audiophile vinyl

Nah, etched 'Caspian' dick on the back. Gives a whole new meaning to D-Side.

• 5 months later...
28 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

It's odd, since they are usually great about responding to stuff.

That has not been my experience at all. I have ordered from them a handful of times, and multiple orders were messed up. It was like pulling teeth to get a response from them and to get my order straightened out each time. They seem like nice people, but they are one of the worst labels I've ever purchased from.

• 3 months later...

via Mylene's February Newsletter regarding The Four Trees

"Aaaaaand here's yet another daily email we get ha! It's hard to believe that this record is 10 years old. It came out the same year we started the label. Wait... we're 10!?!?!? Time... it do fly. So we'll be cranking out a special repress of it soon :) Don't worry, it'll have all the bells & whistles!"

i'm excited