As if $35 original price wasn't steep enough, you can now proudly purchase one of these LE picture discs for about $95 on ebay. LOL.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/STAR-WARS-BB-8-Wondercon-Vinyl-Record-Picture-Disc-RARE-1500-Force-Awakens-/401115877873?hash=item5d645e91f1:g:QK0AAOSw2GlXKkVC

2 hours ago, dreamover said:

All of you know that if these were being sold at comiccon, limited to 1500 for $35, you'd all be begging someone to pick this up for you and offer to pay "a little bit extra". When you actually have access to it, you all complain. 

Honestly I thought about doing this for someone going to Wondercon but I did not know the price at the time. I am not complaining about the release itself, maybe it was just the today being May 4th but I bought it. I just think $40 with shipping is crazy. At the end of the day I love Star War and got over it though.  

I wanted one of these when I saw pictures of it from Wondercon, but was not about to pay $80+ for once they started hitting the web. This is definitely overpriced, but I'm actually okay with paying it since I've had my eye on all the eBay/discogs listings at double this price or more. Plus, I'll use the bonus 125 Disney Movie Rewards points that comes with this.

I love how when checking out this is listed as a "premium product" to try to justify the price.

NgN1UN2.jpg?1

I didn't really hesitate when I asked a friend to get this for me while he was at Wondercon. Those two tracks are like the only new tracks you really care about from that new score. Might as well get on a neat looking BB-8 vinyl than that Millennium Falcon RSD edition. I won't justify the price cause that pretty much uber Star Wars nerd price levels and I'm one of them ie why people pay a shit ton for Olly Moss and Stout Mondo Star Wars posters.

13 hours ago, VinylSandwich said:

As if $35 original price wasn't steep enough, you can now proudly purchase one of these LE picture discs for about $95 on ebay. LOL.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/STAR-WARS-BB-8-Wondercon-Vinyl-Record-Picture-Disc-RARE-1500-Force-Awakens-/401115877873?hash=item5d645e91f1:g:QK0AAOSw2GlXKkVC

Thanks for the share...but that copy already sold.