PO: Neurosis - 'A Sun That Never Sets' & 'The Eye Of Every Storm' Reissues

5 minutes ago, MayCauseDeath said:

I was going to get these but then i already have the box set coming so I am not going to. 

Understandable.  I'm pretty surprised by the timing of both of these.  The band's box set definitely conflicts with Relapse's reissues.  The only reason I hadn't ordered the box set is because I had already picked up the ToG and TSiB reissues and knew these most recent ones were being put out as well.

18 minutes ago, twatay said:

Understandable.  I'm pretty surprised by the timing of both of these.  The band's box set definitely conflicts with Relapse's reissues.  The only reason I hadn't ordered the box set is because I had already picked up the ToG and TSiB reissues and knew these most recent ones were being put out as well.

yeah I am going to sell my reissue silver versions of the last 2, that way it will make the price for the box set less expensive. But I am sure these will be great. 

7 minutes ago, iron666monkey said:

Same, plus that $35 price tag.  Tempting, because the last represses were super nice, but it seems like unnecessary spending when so much more is coming out in the near future.

Exactly, its going to be at least 75$-79$ for 2 albums when I am getting all of them for 250$

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, LordZagry said:

I just got a shipping confirmation for the 2. I'm really excited about the eye of every storm, I love this album and i've waiting for it to be repressed for so long.... Now Given to the Rising please ! 

Yeah, I got my shipping notification and was wondering what I ordered from Relapse. Eye of Every Storm!!!

• 4 weeks later...