Maroon 5 - Songs About Jane (Deluxe 2xLP Reissue)

45 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

If you really want it and to make the shipping worth while, get that Appleseed and this sent to me and I'll mail them together for you. 

Cheers mate. I'll let you know. I'm debating whether I'm going to mention it to her yet as I want to check how that last 2015 repress was. 

Did anyone buy/listen to that? Any problems that were expected actually happen?

4 minutes ago, lilmuse said:

If you're near a Books-A-Million they still had a couple of their exclusive variant kicking around the last I checked.  It's not as limited as the ETR version but they're pretty and /1000 I think.  

Don't think we get to enjoy 'Books-A-Million' this side of the pond, sad as that makes me.

1 minute ago, lastvaultboy said:

Don't think we get to enjoy 'Books-A-Million' this side of the pond, sad as that makes me.

Well shoot.  I didn't look at where you guys were located.  Sorry about that.  If it's any consolation, there doesn't appear to be one anywhere near me since I've moved from VA to DE. 

1 minute ago, lilmuse said:

Well shoot.  I didn't look at where you guys were located.  Sorry about that.  If it's any consolation, there doesn't appear to be one anywhere near me since I've moved from VA to DE. 

No worries, thanks for the heads up! I would have gone for it if that was an option I'm sure. I'd best let the little lady know and go from there...

On May 7, 2016 at 2:26 PM, lastvaultboy said:

Cheers mate. I'll let you know. I'm debating whether I'm going to mention it to her yet as I want to check how that last 2015 repress was. 

Did anyone buy/listen to that? Any problems that were expected actually happen?

I got one of the tri-color swirl copies from ETR last year and it sounded fine to me. I'm not as picky though as I know a lot of people are. I never noticed any pops or surface noise or anything. I didn't inspect the jacket too closely for typos though haha.

On 5/7/2016 at 3:06 PM, lilmuse said:

If you're near a Books-A-Million they still had a couple of their exclusive variant kicking around the last I checked.  It's not as limited as the ETR version but they're pretty and /1000 I think.  

The Books-A-Million one was definitely pretty, and it sounded great! The 8-bonus tracks was also a nice addition. Wish we could get the OP a copy of the first pressing somehow!

Songs_About_Jane.jpg