PO Now: Boris Pink 3LP 10th Anniversary Box Set

$12.84 to California.  About $20 per disc on this thing.  Probably going to wait it out a bit and see if something cheaper doesn't show up.  The translucent pink was a miniature white whale of mine a few years back, and I still cherish the one I was able to find.  I'm very intrigued by all that bonus material, though.

2 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

$12.84 to California.  About $20 per disc on this thing.  Probably going to wait it out a bit and see if something cheaper doesn't show up.  The translucent pink was a miniature white whale of mine a few years back, and I still cherish the one I was able to find.  I'm very intrigued by all that bonus material, though.

Keep an eye on ebay, that's how I've gotten 3 of them for 35 a piece. Some dummy doesn't know what he has and will usually plop in on there.

1 minute ago, elvismcvegas said:

Keep an eye on ebay, that's how I've gotten 3 of them for 35 a piece. Some dummy doesn't know what he has and will usually plop in on there.

I scored a mint one at a pretty decent price on Discogs a few years back.  But you're right; that's a good way to scoop up older gems that the majority of folks don't really care about.

4 hours ago, birdwell said:

They didn't have any vinyl with them on the Pink tour a decade ago....hopefully this tour is different.   That show was fucking rad, still have the setlist from it

When I saw 'em a couple of years ago they had Präparat, the Japanese and US versions of Noise, and The Thing Which Solomon Overlooked Extra (complete with empty box that causes OCD until you fill it with the other 3 fucking The Thing Which Solomon Overlooked records...) but they ran out of the Solomon box earlier on the tour.