PO Now: Boris Pink 3LP 10th Anniversary Box Set

Is anyone catching them on their upcoming tour? If so, can one of y'all beautiful people keep an eye out for their version of Dwarfcraft's Eau Claire Thunder? I want to know how much they're selling it at/the color or whatever they're doing for it before pulling the trigger on the online one

9 hours ago, Multiverse said:

Is anyone catching them on their upcoming tour? If so, can one of y'all beautiful people keep an eye out for their version of Dwarfcraft's Eau Claire Thunder? I want to know how much they're selling it at/the color or whatever they're doing for it before pulling the trigger on the online one

I'm seeing them in late August.  I'll try and look if no one beats me to it.

Just saw them monday, they have there most recent LPs, pink 10 anniversary, mr shortkill ep, and a few cds, 6 or 7 different shirts, enamel pins, ear plugs ( which i suggest you buy because holy shit they are loud), that big ass pedal from above and a beer cozy. Pretty boring stuff in my opinion, nothing special other than the pedal but who brings 300 bucks for a pedal to a show.

• 2 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, museummouth said:

Saw this tour over the weekend and it was mindblowing. Don't miss it!

Also if anyone is going soon, could you pick me up a copy of the Mr. Shortkill EP? totally spaced on it and missed out. DM me if you can help!

do you know if they were selling the colored copies of the pink reissue? seeing them in a few weeks and would rather wait to grab it there and avoid shipping damage.  I can help you out with the EP if nobody can by then

7 hours ago, antisyntax said:

do you know if they were selling the colored copies of the pink reissue? seeing them in a few weeks and would rather wait to grab it there and avoid shipping damage.  I can help you out with the EP if nobody can by then

They've got them, $40. I got it on the light pink/dark pink inside out. I'm not sure if that's the only color they've got with them or not though.

4 hours ago, AsleepOnRocks said:

They've got them, $40. I got it on the light pink/dark pink inside out. I'm not sure if that's the only color they've got with them or not though.

Awesome. Glad I held off now that I know I can pick up a copy at the show. I'm going to try and get it signed as well. 

I skipped out on all records on this tour

and spent $300 on the fucking Eau Claire Thunder

they signed it though and I've played it so much since I got it so that's cool

but yeah, I know it has been said but if you were on the fence about seeing them on this tour, fucking do it

wait, so there's a tour variant? that looks like clear with pink splatter which is different from the two versions sold by Sargent House.

edit: i guess that't not a tour variant. i didn't realize that Sargent House/Hello Merch added a third variant on their website.

Edited by glass realms