Bear Vs Shark album reissues (both together as 2xLP)

4 minutes ago, antisyntax said:

I think we already knew they weren't shipped lol appreciate the effort tho

Did you see the note next to it that says "waiting for records" though? Meaning they probably won't ship for quite some time since they aren't even in hand yet.

43 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Did you see the note next to it that says "waiting for records" though? Meaning they probably won't ship for quite some time since they aren't even in hand yet.

I thought that was pretty self-explanatory considering they weren't shipped by the designated deadline, guess not

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be honest, I was never a huuuge fan of this band while they were around, but I had a couple buddies that were. Picked this up for cheap thinking I'd give them another chance and got through listening to Terrorhawk last night. Fucking awesome.

glad I grabbed it and it ended up sounding much better than expected too.

2 hours ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

I'll be honest, I was never a huuuge fan of this band while they were around, but I had a couple buddies that were. Picked this up for cheap thinking I'd give them another chance and got through listening to Terrorhawk last night. Fucking awesome.

glad I grabbed it and it ended up sounding much better than expected too.

When that first chorus hits in "Catamaran" and I happen to be at the gym or running, shit gets TURNT real quick. For some reason that song gets me more pumped than anything that isn't "Gotta Do It" by Andrew WK.

Edit: Listening to it in the office and I'm about ready to pick up my desk and chuck it. SO GOOD.

• 2 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, mesi said:

Anyone else notice that the records seem to be mislabeled? "Right now.." is disc one so it should be sides A and B, but it is C and D. Or is this only my copy?

Not a big deal, but I figured that his might confuse someone who is not familiar with the songs.

Mine is also mislabeled, as you said, no big deal.

I just put disc c/d in the first pocket and a/b in the second.

Edited by The Ghost of Randy Savage

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...