I'm sure it's probably not gonna happen, but I'd love for DMB to let Lillywhite do a mix and a master of the unfinished Lillywhite sessions and have them put them out. I know it's missing a bunch of parts and final lyrics, but they may as well capitalize on something that people have but would still buy if officially put out. 

Presumably folks here are going to be more aware of how rarely splatter vinyl looks like a graphics company's mock-up (note in the Amazon pic there are several tracks shown on the playing surface of the red vinyl, lol) than the mess of whiners that's broken out over at the antsmarching.org site, but just in case here are some pics of the splatter vinyl.

RED.jpg

WHT.jpg

7 minutes ago, timsimmons said:

I'm sure it's probably not gonna happen, but I'd love for DMB to let Lillywhite do a mix and a master of the unfinished Lillywhite sessions and have them put them out. I know it's missing a bunch of parts and final lyrics, but they may as well capitalize on something that people have but would still buy if officially put out. 

I would just about wet my drawers if this was announced. It would be so cool. For me BTCS was their masterpiece but had this album been completed I truly feel it would have eclipsed it...what a bizarre turn of events this was losing this incredible collection of songs in favor of chrome-polished Everyday. Ugh.

Busted Stuff was a pale shadow of the Lillywhite Sessions versions.

2 hours ago, rthursdayx said:

So if anyone ordered an extra splatter or decided they want the 180Gram instead I will definetly buy it off of you I can't believe I missed it. Hopefully someone can help me out please and thank you I'd really appreciate it!!!

https://www.popmarket.com/products/dave-matthews-band-crash-anniversary-edition-vinyl-2lp

dont let the pic fool you. This is the splatter version. 

23 hours ago, dobyblue said:

the mess of whiners that's broken out over at the antsmarching.org site

I took a stroll through the thread there and people are LOSING THEIR MINDS over the splatter. I LOL'd when the chorus of "I'm getting my money back"/"I'm returning it"/"I only bought the splatter to frame it and now I can't frame this GARBAGE" began. What a world.

35 minutes ago, jrodan said:

https://www.popmarket.com/products/dave-matthews-band-crash-anniversary-edition-vinyl-2lp

dont let the pic fool you. This is the splatter version. 

Is it actually confirmed that popmarket.com is selling the amazon.com exclusive varient that only amazon.com is selling?

Edited by becfoster

17 minutes ago, becfoster said:

Is it actually confirmed that popmarket.com is selling the amazon.com exclusive varient that only amazon.com is selling?

lol. there is not an amazon exclusive variant for this release. there is a 180-gram black and a 150-gram splatter.

*actually, who fucking knows. the amazon listing never said exclusive which they do on their other exclusive color releases. but looking back on the thread, homie who seems to have something to do with the release said it was exclusive. guess I will know tomorrow, as that is when mine shows up from popmarket.

Edited by jrodan

16 minutes ago, jrodan said:

lol. there is not an amazon exclusive variant for this release. there is a 180-gram black and a 150-gram splatter.

*actually, who fucking knows. the amazon listing never said exclusive which they do on their other exclusive color releases. but looking back on the thread, homie who seems to have something to do with the release said it was exclusive. guess I will know tomorrow, as that is when mine shows up from popmarket.

I don't even think the band was selling the splatter vinyl on their site, which probably seemed the most odd to me.

I mean, I'm a little disappointed that the splatter doesn't match the mock-up (which was stunning), but I'm not going to burn the world down over it. Still looks pretty solid. Plus, it's Crash on vinyl for the first time ever. It could be shit colored for all I care, as long as I have a copy.

1 hour ago, SuperBuckeye30 said:

I mean, I'm a little disappointed that the splatter doesn't match the mock-up (which was stunning), but I'm not going to burn the world down over it. Still looks pretty solid. Plus, it's Crash on vinyl for the first time ever. It could be shit colored for all I care, as long as I have a copy.

Yeah, mine looks pretty bad, would have been better to just go solid Red/Blue, but I'm not too busted up about ir