PO: Posture & The Grizzly - I Am Satan

1 hour ago, Shlebs said:

I didn't like this much first listen but it's grew on me more the second go round. I'm digging all the post-rock elements they've incorporated, I just need to get used to the clean voice.

yea the Blink 182ish vocals kinda made me like it less...unfortunately

Yes Jnasty loves Tom Delonge and it sounds like box car racer and it's fucking awesome, but still their own thing overall I'd say. I find it refreshing, and honestly more interesting, than box car racer. Anywho, this album is what I call a "classic" with non stop bangers all the way through and I love how the album begins and ends with the same song but full band then acoustic. <3

Edited by cryprvs

25 minutes ago, cryprvs said:

Yes Jnasty loves Tom Delonge and it sounds like box car racer and it's fucking awesome, but still their own thing overall I'd say. I find it refreshing, and honestly more interesting, than box car racer. Anywho, this album is what I call a "classic" with non stop bangers all the way through and I love how the album begins and ends with the same song but full band then acoustic. <3

First and last songs are more like a pt. 1/pt. 2 or an original/alt seeing as the lyrics aren't the same all the way through.

Looks like they are about to run out of one of the /100 variants (possible already have by the time I type this). Glad it seems like this release is already doing better than their first.

Edited by dantheriver

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Shlebs said:

I wish I got the red splat instead that came out purdy.

Same. I'm a sucker for split colors, but dat red doe.

Mine should be here Monday. Stoked to give it a real listen. Also stoked to see what I get for my random LP and shirt bundle. I've ordered a ridiculous amount of random bundles from BWM and thus far have not gotten any doubles.

Edited by Bladewillisisdead